01-18-2018, 09:34 PM #1
gwinn2
Do a barrel roll!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hello i need help with getting "colored classes" to stick when i mod other peoples accounts it seems to go back to normal letters and no color so idk ? any idea or possibly any help thank you. also can anyone link me the cfg button codes for bo1 please
01-19-2018, 12:51 AM #11
gwinn2
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by Father
I dont know man I know when I mod accounts they stick, I can't speak for other tools

how about the dvar i use tmapi
01-19-2018, 12:52 AM #12
Father Luckeyy
Retired - Lead Content Manager
Originally posted by gwinn2 View Post

It can be use for both ccapi and tmapi. All depends how you code your connection for rpc
01-19-2018, 12:52 AM #13
Father Luckeyy
Retired - Lead Content Manager

It can be use for both ccapi and tmapi. All depends how you code your connection for rpc
01-19-2018, 04:17 PM #14
S63
Space Ninja
Hello i need help with getting "colored classes" to stick when i mod other peoples accounts it seems to go back to normal letters and no color so idk ? any idea or possibly any help thank you. also can anyone link me the cfg button codes for bo1 please

make sure when you set the classes you quickly go into a game like team deathmatch and get 1 kill then leave the game should work Winky Winky
01-20-2018, 03:50 PM #15
gwinn2
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by S63 View Post
make sure when you set the classes you quickly go into a game like team deathmatch and get 1 kill then leave the game should work Winky Winky

doesnt stick not to other peoples accounts get on skype

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo