12-05-2018, 07:34 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Since no one responds to PMs anymore I guess, I'm making a thread about this. Basically I want custom stats on my account on the PS3 black ops 1. It's pretyy simple request, not sure if it's possible. But I need my killstreak counts changed and kills with each weapon changed. Already paid one guy on here to do it and he hasn't even done it and it's been at least a month.

Another thing I'm seeing more on black ops is people using aimbot. and it's not an obvious aimbot..looks like legit aim but I can tell it's not. Do I need a jailbroken ps3 for that or can that be implemented to my account without a jb?
12-05-2018, 08:28 AM #2
Calculus
[MOVE]Welcome to NGU![/MOVE]
Originally posted by Blackops View Post
Since no one responds to PMs anymore I guess, I'm making a thread about this. Basically I want custom stats on my account on the PS3 black ops 1. It's pretyy simple request, not sure if it's possible. But I need my killstreak counts changed and kills with each weapon changed. Already paid one guy on here to do it and he hasn't even done it and it's been at least a month.

Another thing I'm seeing more on black ops is people using aimbot. and it's not an obvious aimbot..looks like legit aim but I can tell it's not. Do I need a jailbroken ps3 for that or can that be implemented to my account without a jb?

Who did you pay? If it was an elite user here make a dispute
For the aimbot part no, you must have a jailbroken console
04-05-2019, 02:01 AM #3
Please delete this reply. Posted in wrong thread.
Last edited by ItsEasyIfYaTry ; 04-05-2019 at 02:09 AM.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo