Post: Can I use mods online without the patch.ff file if I stick to private matches andsolo
04-06-2018, 06:14 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Title says it all, I found a dvar that prevents connecting to matches online. Does not having the version 0.2 patch.ff file installed on version 1.13 mean you get banned for playing signed in at all, or can you be safe if you stick with private patches and/or solo mode? Maybe online would be okay too if you were always hosting? Has anybody tested exactly what it takes to get banned? People can only connect to you while using this dvar, conveniently, and if it doesn't get host it just gives up trying to connect. This could be a useful dvar for non-cfw users. I don't think there is a fully working force host dvar for save file edits anyway. I have a cfw but I am trying to make a mod that works for all PS3 users, and I am nearly finished Smile.*It's a big one!*Contains all weapon dvars from with/without DLC on all maps including bowie sickle zombie melee attack defaultweapon and ak47. (couldn't find the dvar for the upgraded double barrel that was unreleased but I heard you can only get it on PC. Is that true?)

Btw, I am still testing this dvar but since I found it in BO1 it is probably in the newer games too. Seems to work fairly well so far, brb, more tests.

Did over 100 tests, with the dvar enabled you cannot connect to others, others have to connect to you. You cannot even host lobbies except privately so host cannot migrate ever. Think I am gonna have to use a new psn account, and my spare idps and psid to spoof and use it as a guinnie pig to see if it gets banned with the unaltered 1.13 patch. Unless someone can answer my question first.
Last edited by theevilwithout ; 04-06-2018 at 10:32 PM.
04-11-2018, 06:29 PM #2
YOU WILL NOT BE BANNED ON BLACK OPS 1. dvars are savegame mods. i know someone who can push r3 and enable a bunch of other mods.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo