04-02-2013, 04:21 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); This is one of the biggest modded zombie saves I have seen so i will release/re-release it for NGU. This CAN be used for online but u need a patch.ff to stop the servers from banning you.(Download link below). Or if you don't have a jailbroken ps3 just resign the save to your save and you will have the mods.

Requirements:
Usb
xploder ( or someway to resign saves)
PS3 JB ( for online mods or putting online mods onto ofw )

Steps:
1. Go on your PS3, then head over the the Save Data section, if there's any black ops there, delete it.
2. Start up black ops, then go through all the options: Adjusting the markers to your TV ect.
3. Start up a solo zombies game, then quit.
4. Head over to the multiplayer, and change your sensitivity. Quit the game, and copy the game save to your USB stick.
5. Put your USB stick in your computer, then go to USB STICK > PS3 > SaveData > BLUS30591-AUTO- / BLESxxxxx-AUTO- , and drag that to your desktop.
6. Use xploder or any other program that resigns, and resign it to your save.
7. After your done resigning it, put it back on your ps3 and recopy it to your ps3.
8. Now start up black ops, go to zombies and have some fun!

Some questions you might have.
Q: Does this work on all maps?
A: Yes.

Q: Is this on latest patch?
A: Yes, 1.13. No need to delete your patch.

How to use:
Originally posted by another user

SELECT - Reset all DPAD binds so you can use equipement, claymores, etc + activate some mods like perks dvars, melee range, clip size, etc.

START - Drop weapons (works on all maps except for classic ones, it will work in solo but not online).

R2 - Activate 1st DPAD mods (some new stuff): DPAD_UP insta kill, DPAD_DOWN strong zombies, DPAD_LEFT zombies don't hit anyone, DPAD_RIGHT toggleable Dead Ops camera.

L2 - Activate 2nd DPAD mods (basic cmds): DPAD_UP noclip, DPAD_DOWN god, DPAD_LEFT ufo, DPAD_RIGHT notarget.

R3 - Activate 3rd DPAD mods (basic dvars): DPAD_UP toggleable FOV, DPAD_DOWN toggleable third person, DPAD_LEFT toggleable speed, DPAD_RIGHT toggleable gravity.

SQUARE - Activate 4th DPAD mods (misc): DPAD_UP toggleable time scale, DPAD_DOWN delete zombies, DPAD_LEFT teleport to node 1 (useful when you fall under the map), DPAD_RIGHT kill yourself (restarts the game).

APAD_UP & APAD_DOWN - Gives you max ammo.

Some things to know:

Insta kill, strong zombies, delete zombies and zombies don't hit anyone are for current spawned zombies, so if others zombies have spawned after you pressed the button, you will have to press it again if you want to apply mods on them.

For 'FIVE' thief and Ascension monkeys, if you delete them, the round will never end and you will have to restart the game.

APAD is the left joystick of your controller.

Don't remember to activate god mode on DLC maps (except classics) when you use noclip/ufo because death barriers are everywhere, be careful!

Insta kill doesn't work with George (Call of The Dead), he will die, but no power-ups and his animation will stay on the map.

If you delete George he will never respawn.

If you use zombies don't hit anyone and kill them, they will die but their animations will stay on the map, and sometimes they will do crazy things with this mod.

Use strong zombies to make points (there are alot of ways, and it's better with double tap).

How to host this online: Copy the patch.ff provided to your game directory via a ftp server or Comgenie's File Manager . Go to GAME > BLUS30591/ BLESxxxxx > USRDIR > English and copy it there. Data transfer to your 4.40 and follow the tutorial above.

Credits:
DOMEKILLERA / DOMEKILLERA1000 (for save)
P2TL (I used his step process from his other thread You must login or register to view this content.
(Anybody I forgot?)

Downloads:
Modded Zombie Save (More regions coming soon)
BLUS30591: You must login or register to view this content.
Patch.ff (for online usage only) : You must login or register to view this content.

-Please like and thank the thread if like the mods

-If you would like me to host if for you online, just quote me and leave your PSN below.Smile
Last edited by Prime Gaming ; 04-02-2013 at 12:17 PM.

The following 13 users say thank you to Prime Gaming for this useful post:

1MTZ_956, iMrDannyModz, ItsAndyOG1, Jenxz, jkwxyz96, LookAtMyPlats, mark1, Plexor, Oklahomo, spottiersalmon, tonyred, Wretch 32, XGan

The following user groaned Prime Gaming for this awful post:

smashedya
09-01-2013, 10:44 PM #20
You Have Press Select Then Press Up I Hoped I Helped You Im The Maker AnyWays
09-04-2013, 06:49 AM #21
jmend12
Little One
ama try this when i get bo 2 bk from friend ....other then nice post
11-27-2013, 03:15 PM #22
it works on OFW.it's little bit complicated.If you have 2 controllers zombie trophies no longer a problem.Thanks.
01-21-2014, 06:48 PM #23
Hello so I have the mod save on my ps3 and when I got in zombies non of the button combos work .. Am I doing something wrong
05-15-2014, 10:22 PM #24
can i still earn the zombies trophies
05-22-2014, 04:11 PM #25
i need someone to give me modz online xxnew-world for free plez
06-11-2014, 04:31 PM #26
farhan96
Save Point
its work for me Happy
Thank you so much !!
07-11-2014, 05:25 AM #27
1MTZ_956
Bounty hunter
wow this is great. Thanks.
07-29-2014, 06:16 PM #28
Baby Cakes
NextGenUpdate Elite
Worked Great I just did it today bro thank you there really fun to lay online with

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo