Post: Black Ops 1.13 - 6 Set Zombie Binds (Online/ Offline) (Campaign/Zombies) (OFW/CFW)
10-27-2013, 04:04 PM #1
NickBeHaxing
Stoner Zone
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Black Ops 1.13 - iHaCk_NiCkE's Zombie Mods
{ OFFLINE/ONLINE | OFW/JB | CAMPAIGN/ZOMBIE MODS }

========================================================================================

Whats going on guys! I have been part of NGU For a While And i Decided To make the BEST Zombie Mods For Players Without jailbreak and People Stuck On CEX Like ME :P, i used Notepad To make these mods and you should not get banned however with any modding Banning is always Possible so always use at your own risk!

Requirements:
USB
Xploder ( or someway to resign saves)
PS3 JB ( for online mods or putting online mods onto ofw )

IF YOU WANT THIS ON OFW YOU CAN DO BY DATA TRANSFERRING FROM YOUR JB PS3

For what i know CFG's have been patched for Black ops so you can use Red-Eye's Mod tool to make your own save with the codes below.

If you dont know how to use his editor i can resign i save for you just message me on ngu.

You can't use vstr in BO1 so i used the L-Joystick to Assign buttons to the DPAD ,its hard to use in the beginning but you will get used to it.
The colors of the scoreboard onscreen are so you can keep track of what Buttons are Assigned to your Dpad plus it looks cool!

I worked hard on these mods and they work well in my opinion but please don't edit them!

Credits To BadChoicesZ For His L-stick Base For This Menu!
Credits to DEREKTROTTER For Some Dvars!
Credits to Red-Eyex32 for his game save editor and some Dvars!

========================================================================================

998/1000 GPAD0_CM:

set gpad_buttonsConfig x
bind button_start "god;give minigun_zm;dropweapon;give ray_gun_zm;wait 20;give ammo;dropweapon;give thundergun_zm;wait 20;give ammo;dropweapon;give freezegun_zm;wait 20;give ammo;dropweapon;give sniper_explosive_zm;wait 20;give ammo;dropweapon;give shrink_ray_zm;wait 20;give ammo;dropweapon;give microwavegun_zm;wait 20;give ammo;dropweapon;give humangun_zm;wait 20;give ammo;dropweapon;give commando_zm;wait 20;give ammo;dropweapon;dropweapon;give tesla_gun_zm;wait 20;give ammo;dropweapon;give rpk_zm;give_g11_zm"
bind button_back "togglescores;player_clipSizeMultiplier 999;set perk_weapRateMultiplieR 0.0001;set perk_armorvest 0;player_sustainAmmo 1;cg_ScoresColor_Gamertag_0 0 0 0 1;magic_chest_movable 0;cg_tracerLength 500;cg_tracerWidth 8;cg_tracerSpeed 150;cg_tracerScrewRadius 5;phys_gravity 99;player_lastStandBleedOutTime 200;player_burstFireCooldown 0;revive_trigger_radius 99999;cg_brass 0;ai_corpsecount 3;setperk iHaCk_NiCkE-BO1 specialty_rof"

997/1000 GPAD0_SP:

bind2 BUTTON_RTRIG "bind dpad_up +;bind dpad_left clientkick 1;bind dpad_down clientkick 2;bind dpad_right clientkick 3;cg_ScoresColor_Zombie 0 0 1 1"
bind APAD_UP "bind DPAD_UP give ammo;bind DPAD_DOWN notarget;bind DPAD_LEFT noclip;bind DPAD_RIGHT dropweapon;cg_ScoresColor_Zombie 0 1 1 1"
bind APAD_DOWN "bind DPAD_LEFT +actionslot 3;bind DPAD_RIGHT +actionslot 4;bind DPAD_DOWN +;bind DPAD_UP +actionslot 1;cg_ScoresColor_Zombie 1 0 0 1"
bind APAD_LEFT "bind DPAD_UP give galil_zm;bind DPAD_LEFT give m72_law_upgraded_zm;bind DPAD_RIGHT give ray_gun_zm;bind DPAD_DOWN give ak74u_zm;cg_ScoresColor_Zombie 0 1 0 1"
bind APAD_RIGHT "bind DPAD_UP Toggle G_Ai 0 1;bind DPAD_LEFT ai axis health 1;bind DPAD_RIGHT ai axis health 9999;bind DPAD_DOWN ai axis delete;cg_ScoresColor_Zombie 1 1 0 1"
bind2 BUTTON_LTRIG "bind DPAD_UP toggle timescale 0.5 1 10;bind DPAD_DOWN toggle g_speed 190 500 1000;bind DPAD_LEFT jumptonode 0;bind DPAD_RIGHT toggle bg_gravity 1 500 990;cg_ScoresColor_Zombie 1 1 1 1 "

Controls:

Start = Drops Weapons For Everyone! Toggles God Mode
Weapons:

WonderWeapons only drop on certain maps eg. WaveGuns = Moon
Death Machine
Ray Gun
Thunder Gun
Winters Howl
Explosive Sniper
Shrink Ray
Wave Gun
Vr11
WonderWaffle
Commando
RPK
G11

Select = Modded Perks, Unlimited ammo, Big clip, Different Zombie Score Text Color, Bullet Tracers, Unmovable M-Box, Floating Bodies, Far Revive, Lots Of Laststand Time,No Shells Box Dont Move, Low Corpse Count (less lag), Gives You Double Tap ( You Can Have To Edit "iHaCk_NiCkE-BO1" And Put Yours/Others PSN There )

Left Stick Up "General Mods" ( Turquoise ) Up = Gives You Ammo
Down = No Target ( Zombies Don't Act you **DOORS ARE FREE EXCEPT DEBRIS**)
Left = Noclip
Right = Drop Weapon Your Holding **Don't Use In Noclip**

Left Stick Down "Default Controls" (Red) Up = Default ( You Can Use Hacker ETC)
Down = Nothing
Left = Default (So You Can Use Wave Gun Attachments ETC)
Right = Default (So You Can Use Claymores ETC)

Left Stick Left "Weapons Menu"( Green ) Up = Gives You Galil **No Host Needed**
Down = Gives You AK47U **No Host Needed**
Left = Gives You M27 Law Upgraded **No Host Needed**
Right = Gives You Ray Gun **No Host Needed**

Left Stick Right "Zombie settings" ( Yellow ) Up = Freeze All Zombies
Down = Deletes All Zombies *Delete the doctor on five = round forever

Left = Insta kill Zombies Spawned ( Helpful For George/Doctor )
Right = Strong Zombies ( For Extra Points)

Right trigger "Kick Menu" ( Blue ) Up = Nothing
DOWN = Kick 2nd Player
LEFT = Kick 3rd Player
RIGHT = Kick 4th Player

Left trigger "Game Settings"( White )UP = TimeScale
DOWN = Game Speed
LEFT = Teleports To Node
RIGHT= Gravity ( If You Turn It On While Someone Jumps They Can Fly Around )
[/SIZE]

Stuff You Need To Know About these Mods:

- None of the guns dropped from drop weapons are upgraded this is so you can still drop guns on waw maps
- With the patch.ff you cannot "find" games for Downloaded content other than waw maps so if you want to host with friends online u will only be able to host private matches for shangrila,moon,cotd,etc
- These Mods WORK for Dead Ops Arcade
- On moon with NO TARGET ON in 2 player game u can teleport with only 1 player in the teleporter
- using the patch.ff ANY GAME you play online and every1 dies ( END OF GAME ) that'll be your new score / high round on the leaderboard so if u had round 99 before then play and every1 dies on round 1 then your new high round will be round 1 and every1 elses in the lobby... and thoughs players cannot beat that record without playing with you or another modder... so if they go and play with a dif friend and get to round 2 and die their record will still be round 1 and watever score they got in ur game....
- you can use Noclip at the mainmenu by exciting ur chair with L2 n R2 rapidly, then use noclip..
- Round 99 is highest u can get on leaderboard round 100 will not give u any record on leaderboard
- u cant spend longer than 2hr 59m 59secs on 99 ( or anymap and then die ) or you wont get a record it'll be like going to round 100+
- if you are using noclip and do the kill command it just kills you and doesnt restart the game but you lost all ability to do anything but fly around dead...
- you can give yourself M27 Law, ray gun, galil, AK47U without being host aswell as make Zombies Strong ( good for points ) and Instakill zombies / Delete Zombies when not host
- On Moon you can press noclip then drop weapons, and u will have 3 weapons but you will lose all of your points :/
- you probably noticed by now, to access menu/options u need to use ps button Get used of that or u will turn ur godmode on/off which could b bad :P

YOU CAN USE THESE MODS OFFLINE WITHOUT THE PATCH.FF BUT YOU WILL BE BANNED IF YOU SIGN AND AND THE MODS WONT WORK CAUSE THE NORMAL 1.13 UPDATE PATCHES THE BUTTON LAYOUT!
[/FONT]

DOWNLOADS:

You must login or register to view this content.

Download the Files And Extract the BLUS305911.rar file and you can use xploder or alternative way to Re-asign save
The Patch.ff just needs to replace the dev_hdd0/game/BLUS305911/usrdir/english/patch.ff

**If you want to use these mods offline for zombies / campaign Then You do not need the patch.ff but if u sign online ur account will get banned without the patch.ff**

Please PM Me i missed anything on this thread and ill add it.

Created By iHaCk_NiCkE

Enjoy! =D=D=D=D=D=D
Last edited by NickBeHaxing ; 01-29-2014 at 10:01 PM. Reason: Fixed Timescale Mod :)

The following 13 users say thank you to NickBeHaxing for this useful post:

3HUNNA, anxify, bigfatman2525, COMBAT88435, kashiboy, milky4444, nextgensam, Nyctophilia, ps3inthebest, Selky, speeddemon994, xXx2o1o
04-01-2014, 12:24 AM #11
You seem like an awesome person man so i was just wondering if you would like to add me on ps3 and your mods are amazing im also very intrested in making hacks and codeing/programming so you know just send me a friend request on ps3 if you like i would be more than happy for you to show me how much you can hack thanks
PSN: xLAA_Ninja
04-03-2014, 05:31 PM #12
NotTo
Haxor!
GREAT MOD, ONE DISADVANTAGE IS THAT....

when i try changing the map or quiting the game, you cant
try working on that maybe? thanks
04-03-2014, 05:43 PM #13
NotTo
Haxor!
Never mind my other comment, hey add this in to your forum so they know how 2 back out or change sensitivity etc...

when they want to do it just press the "ps" button and the pause menu comes up
04-06-2014, 10:03 PM #14
Where do i put the patch.ff file, someone please help me!!!!!!!!!!!!!
04-12-2014, 12:32 PM #15
NotTo
Haxor!
Originally posted by iHaCk
Black Ops 1.13 - iHaCk_NiCkE's Zombie Mods
{ OFFLINE/ONLINE | OFW/JB | CAMPAIGN/ZOMBIE MODS }

Whats going on guys! I have been part of NGU For a While And i Decided To make the BEST Zombie Mods For Players Without jailbreak and People Stuck On CEX Like ME :P, i used Notepad To make these mods and you should not get banned however with any modding Banning is always Possible so always use at your own risk!

Requirements:
USB
Xploder ( or someway to resign saves)
PS3 JB ( for online mods or putting online mods onto ofw )

IF YOU WANT THIS ON OFW YOU CAN DO BY DATA TRANSFERRING FROM YOUR JB PS3

For what i know CFG's have been patched for Black ops so you can use Red-Eye's Mod tool to make your own save with the codes below.

If you dont know how to use his editor i can resign i save for you just message me on ngu.

You can't use vstr in BO1 so i used the L-Joystick to Assign buttons to the DPAD ,its hard to use in the beginning but you will get used to it.
The colors of the scoreboard onscreen are so you can keep track of what Buttons are Assigned to your Dpad plus it looks cool!

I worked hard on these mods and they work well in my opinion but please don't edit them!

Credits To BadChoicesZ For His L-stick Base For This Menu!
Credits to DEREKTROTTER For Some Dvars!
Credits to Red-Eyex32 for his game save editor and some Dvars!

998/1000 GPAD0_CM:

set gpad_buttonsConfig x
bind button_start "god;give minigun_zm;dropweapon;give ray_gun_zm;wait 20;give ammo;dropweapon;give thundergun_zm;wait 20;give ammo;dropweapon;give freezegun_zm;wait 20;give ammo;dropweapon;give sniper_explosive_zm;wait 20;give ammo;dropweapon;give shrink_ray_zm;wait 20;give ammo;dropweapon;give microwavegun_zm;wait 20;give ammo;dropweapon;give humangun_zm;wait 20;give ammo;dropweapon;give commando_zm;wait 20;give ammo;dropweapon;dropweapon;give tesla_gun_zm;wait 20;give ammo;dropweapon;give rpk_zm;give_g11_zm"
bind button_back "togglescores;player_clipSizeMultiplier 999;set perk_weapRateMultiplieR 0.0001;set perk_armorvest 0;player_sustainAmmo 1;cg_ScoresColor_Gamertag_0 0 0 0 1;magic_chest_movable 0;cg_tracerLength 500;cg_tracerWidth 8;cg_tracerSpeed 150;cg_tracerScrewRadius 5;phys_gravity 99;player_lastStandBleedOutTime 200;player_burstFireCooldown 0;revive_trigger_radius 99999;cg_brass 0;ai_corpsecount 3;setperk iHaCk_NiCkE-BO1 specialty_rof"

997/1000 GPAD0_SP:

bind2 BUTTON_RTRIG "bind dpad_up +;bind dpad_left clientkick 1;bind dpad_down clientkick 2;bind dpad_right clientkick 3;cg_ScoresColor_Zombie 0 0 1 1"
bind APAD_UP "bind DPAD_UP give ammo;bind DPAD_DOWN notarget;bind DPAD_LEFT noclip;bind DPAD_RIGHT dropweapon;cg_ScoresColor_Zombie 0 1 1 1"
bind APAD_DOWN "bind DPAD_LEFT +actionslot 3;bind DPAD_RIGHT +actionslot 4;bind DPAD_DOWN +;bind DPAD_UP +actionslot 1;cg_ScoresColor_Zombie 1 0 0 1"
bind APAD_LEFT "bind DPAD_UP give galil_zm;bind DPAD_LEFT give m72_law_upgraded_zm;bind DPAD_RIGHT give ray_gun_zm;bind DPAD_DOWN give ak74u_zm;cg_ScoresColor_Zombie 0 1 0 1"
bind APAD_RIGHT "bind DPAD_UP Toggle G_Ai 0 1;bind DPAD_LEFT ai axis health 1;bind DPAD_RIGHT ai axis health 9999;bind DPAD_DOWN ai axis delete;cg_ScoresColor_Zombie 1 1 0 1"
bind2 BUTTON_LTRIG "bind DPAD_UP toggle timescale 0.5 1 10;bind DPAD_DOWN toggle g_speed 190 500 1000;bind DPAD_LEFT jumptonode 0;bind DPAD_RIGHT toggle bg_gravity 1 500 990;cg_ScoresColor_Zombie 1 1 1 1 "

Controls:

Start = Drops Weapons For Everyone! Toggles God Mode
Weapons:

WonderWeapons only drop on certain maps eg. WaveGuns = Moon
Death Machine
Ray Gun
Thunder Gun
Winters Howl
Explosive Sniper
Shrink Ray
Wave Gun
Vr11
WonderWaffle
Commando
RPK
G11

Select = Modded Perks, Unlimited ammo, Big clip, Different Zombie Score Text Color, Bullet Tracers, Unmovable M-Box, Floating Bodies, Far Revive, Lots Of Laststand Time,No Shells Box Dont Move, Low Corpse Count (less lag), Gives You Double Tap ( You Can Have To Edit "iHaCk_NiCkE-BO1" And Put Yours/Others PSN There )

Left Stick Up "General Mods" ( Turquoise ) Up = Gives You Ammo
Down = No Target ( Zombies Don't Act you **DOORS ARE FREE EXCEPT DEBRIS**)
Left = Noclip
Right = Drop Weapon Your Holding **Don't Use In Noclip**

Left Stick Down "Default Controls" (Red) Up = Default ( You Can Use Hacker ETC)
Down = Nothing
Left = Default (So You Can Use Wave Gun Attachments ETC)
Right = Default (So You Can Use Claymores ETC)

Left Stick Left "Weapons Menu"( Green ) Up = Gives You Galil **No Host Needed**
Down = Gives You AK47U **No Host Needed**
Left = Gives You M27 Law Upgraded **No Host Needed**
Right = Gives You Ray Gun **No Host Needed**

Left Stick Right "Zombie settings" ( Yellow ) Up = Freeze All Zombies
Down = Deletes All Zombies *Delete the doctor on five = round forever

Left = Insta kill Zombies Spawned ( Helpful For George/Doctor )
Right = Strong Zombies ( For Extra Points)

Right trigger "Kick Menu" ( Blue ) Up = Nothing
DOWN = Kick 2nd Player
LEFT = Kick 3rd Player
RIGHT = Kick 4th Player

Left trigger "Game Settings"( White )UP = TimeScale
DOWN = Game Speed
LEFT = Teleports To Node
RIGHT= Gravity ( If You Turn It On While Someone Jumps They Can Fly Around )
[/SIZE]

Stuff You Need To Know About these Mods:

- None of the guns dropped from drop weapons are upgraded this is so you can still drop guns on waw maps
- With the patch.ff you cannot "find" games for Downloaded content other than waw maps so if you want to host with friends online u will only be able to host private matches for shangrila,moon,cotd,etc
- These Mods WORK for Dead Ops Arcade
- On moon with NO TARGET ON in 2 player game u can teleport with only 1 player in the teleporter
- using the patch.ff ANY GAME you play online and every1 dies ( END OF GAME ) that'll be your new score / high round on the leaderboard so if u had round 99 before then play and every1 dies on round 1 then your new high round will be round 1 and every1 elses in the lobby... and thoughs players cannot beat that record without playing with you or another modder... so if they go and play with a dif friend and get to round 2 and die their record will still be round 1 and watever score they got in ur game....
- you can use Noclip at the mainmenu by exciting ur chair with L2 n R2 rapidly, then use noclip..
- Round 99 is highest u can get on leaderboard round 100 will not give u any record on leaderboard
- u cant spend longer than 2hr 59m 59secs on 99 ( or anymap and then die ) or you wont get a record it'll be like going to round 100+
- if you are using noclip and do the kill command it just kills you and doesnt restart the game but you lost all ability to do anything but fly around dead...
- you can give yourself M27 Law, ray gun, galil, AK47U without being host aswell as make Zombies Strong ( good for points ) and Instakill zombies / Delete Zombies when not host
- On Moon you can press noclip then drop weapons, and u will have 3 weapons but you will lose all of your points :/
- you probably noticed by now, to access menu/options u need to use ps button Get used of that or u will turn ur godmode on/off which could b bad :P

YOU CAN USE THESE MODS OFFLINE WITHOUT THE PATCH.FF BUT YOU WILL BE BANNED IF YOU SIGN AND AND THE MODS WONT WORK CAUSE THE NORMAL 1.13 UPDATE PATCHES THE BUTTON LAYOUT!
[/FONT]

DOWNLOADS:

Download the Files And Extract the BLUS305911.rar file and you can use xploder or alternative way to Re-asign save
The Patch.ff just needs to replace the dev_hdd0/game/BLUS305911/usrdir/english/patch.ff

**If you want to use these mods offline for zombies / campaign Then You do not need the patch.ff but if u sign online ur account will get banned without the patch.ff**

Please PM Me i missed anything on this thread and ill add it.

Created By iHaCk_NiCkE

Enjoy! =D=D=D=D=D=D

Is it possible to host a "Private match" with mods on for friends without jb ps3? can you give me some links if there is please Smile
04-20-2014, 11:35 AM #16
no godmode?
05-03-2014, 04:59 PM #17
hey if i send you my data can you do it for meh?
05-10-2014, 01:37 AM #18
im having problems when i click start it goes to the menu and i cant get god mode.......and when i click select it just drops alot o' weapons
05-25-2014, 10:01 AM #19
XGan
I am error
Can i play Zombie with mods on a not hacked ps3?

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo