05-03-2018, 07:18 PM #1
James reborn
This might Load....
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
Okay, I never wanted to release this... But??, Ever since I stopped Modding Borderlands 2 after I completed my You must login or register to view this content. I felt like Borderlands 2 Modding has wheeled down a bit so I thought I would Release everything I discovered over the months of Modding Borderlands 2.

If I feel to edit this I will.

Starting with Number 1

How to Steal Hybrids When They are Dropped in Game

• Step 1
  • Pick up guns then plug USB in
  • Step 2
  • Press Start and go to Options and Find "Change Storage Device"
  • Step 3
  • Press yes on the Notification Select the USB That you want the Save to be on
  • Step 4
  • Now Go to Badass rank in your menu and turn it off then on you should Save Instantly
  • Step 5
  • Now Do whatever you do next to extract the Save ...
  • Step 6
  • Open You must login or register to view this content. and Select open and select your Save Platform...

Screenshots
You must login or register to view this content.
Now the Guns you stole in the lobby are now in your backpack you can steal there creation xD

Number 2

Backwards Shooting
For this, I will only tell the barrels that can make it shoot Backwards to get the gun to work and shoot right well I leave that for you to find out Example to run off of ALL CREDITS GO TO ME I DISCOVERED OFF HOST BACKWARDS SHOOTING You must login or register to view this content.

Barrels that work..

GD_Orchid_RaidWeapons.Pistol.Devastator.Orchid_Seraph_Devastator_Barrel <- Best barrel Use 2 times for Backwards
GD_Aster_RaidWeapons.Pistols.Pistol_Barrel_Vladof_Stinger
GD_Orchid_RaidWeapons.SMG.Tattler.Orchid_Seraph_Tattler_Barrel <- Use 1 for slow x1 use 2 times for even slower use 3 times for backwards

The following user thanked James reborn for this useful post:

walang16

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo