09-19-2012, 04:56 AM #1
jjjjjrussell
★★★Hostile |HK| Kids★★★
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Looking For PS3 Players on Borderlands 2 With Amazing Guns Who Would Wanna Dup Items With me, Or Anyone Else Looking For Duping Partners, Add Me On PSN: jjjjjrussell (5 J's)

The following 2 users say thank you to jjjjjrussell for this useful post:

Capture, Det0x
09-21-2012, 07:04 AM #2
[DGK]
Keeper
plss add me KOU-GlockNine-
09-22-2012, 01:00 AM #3
Daddy
[move][hide]:fa:[/hi
Originally posted by jjjjjrussell View Post
Looking For PS3 Players on Borderlands 2 With Amazing Guns Who Would Wanna Dup Items With me, Or Anyone Else Looking For Duping Partners, Add Me On PSN: jjjjjrussell (5 J's)

fwm. "ohBeestly"
09-22-2012, 08:17 AM #4
PS3LUV3R
Too Beast
Add me, Ultimategamer101
09-22-2012, 01:17 PM #5
I honostly hope you all get banned.. The game hasen't been out for a week and you all are already duping.. play the damn game

The following user thanked Whiskey_Whiskey for this useful post:

The_Platypus

The following 4 users groaned at Whiskey_Whiskey for this awful post:

Det0x, iiToYz, KingDomoKun, riotmost
09-22-2012, 02:16 PM #6
xLew--
Former Staff
Originally posted by Whiskey View Post
I honostly hope you all get banned.. The game hasen't been out for a week and you all are already duping.. play the damn game

who gives a fuck its their game, its not like theres leaderboards you idiot. why are you here on this site again!? its a modding, cheating and exploiting community... quit moaning

anyways how do you do this i accidently sold my best gun and wanan be able to store them for back up!

The following 5 users say thank you to xLew-- for this useful post:

Capture, iiToYz, KingDomoKun, waltuO, solidsnoova
09-22-2012, 03:01 PM #7
good thing they released that there not going to do anything about exploiters or modders. they said its meant to be modded.
09-22-2012, 08:50 PM #8
Westers
Can’t trickshot me!
I would like some good guns. ive just started but when I do get some good guns im willing to dupe them. Add me carlw87
09-22-2012, 09:07 PM #9
waltuO
N'wahs With Attitude
Originally posted by Whiskey View Post

I'd agree if this was a competitive online game, but it's not. The game is made for wacky single player fun and awesome bro-op. It doesn't really matter if people are overpowered, it's all just fun.
Most of the class builds are overpowered anyway, so it's not like you're breaking the game.

The following user thanked waltuO for this useful post:

Capture
09-23-2012, 04:56 PM #10
ResistTheSun
In Flames Much?
Duping is already possible O-o i was thinking they would have fixed that and based off the fact they never banned people for the gold key exploit i don't see the issue.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo