Post: Borderlands2 - 8049052 Badass Rank with 104% bonus to all stats +205 golden keys
10-14-2012, 05:24 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); This profile save took me awhile to equalize in terms of bonus stats and farming terramorphous using the slaglicked glitch.

Credit goes out to the ngu members who brought us all these great borderlands 2 saves to use. I just added one more on the already amazing list of saves.

I hope you enjoy it!

Slag-licked glitch Siren save (use the slagged conference call shotgun to trigger the glitch)
You must login or register to view this content. With 0 items in backpack (when you hit around 5000 items in backpack restore the save as the ps3 will crash once it reaches near 7000 items.
UPDATE: Thank GodlyBeAsT95 for actually taking the time clearing up the inventory.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]19720[/ATTACH]

You must login or register to view this content. Badass US Save

You must login or register to view this content. Converted EU Save thanks to jimbob83

AS ALWAYS, PLEASE BE SURE TO MAKE A BACKUP OF YOUR ORIGINAL PROFILE SAVE BEFORE USING THIS!
Last edited by theeze ; 10-15-2012 at 04:06 PM.

The following 28 users say thank you to theeze for this useful post:

⚔Spanners⚔, alooloo, bilaljalook, ClydeShebang, deeppink, floyd1369, FunnyFunkyCow, Gabberhard, gatoCRM, GodlyBeAsT95, hussler, HUYI82, JordanElliott94, justdarko, king21, mark1, mazdafreak, Jango, PizzaLord, Seabook, Sir Zee, skruff, Space_Honky, TioGabbyBK, Untouchable_God, xBazille, XxCOD5DEVILxX, yzaasn
10-14-2012, 10:26 PM #20
GodlyBeAsT95
Do a barrel roll!
this took me a while but here is your save but with 0 items in backpack, and yes i did sell all the items, by pressing trash on them

You must login or register to view this content.

The following 4 users say thank you to GodlyBeAsT95 for this useful post:

File-Loader, JordanElliott94, mark1, theeze
10-15-2012, 12:39 AM #21
wow, thanks I will be using this when I get home from work tonight
10-15-2012, 02:40 AM #22
YourMajesty514
Do a barrel roll!
Working on a updated version of this with more badass rank and extra skins applied to the save file. I will save the tokens so you guys can use them how you please.

The following 4 users say thank you to YourMajesty514 for this useful post:

Alberto Colon, HUYI82, mr_fix_it, SnortinRitalin7
10-15-2012, 03:13 AM #23
justdarko
Pokemon Trainer
this is very excellent indeed thanks for this save
10-15-2012, 04:28 AM #24
WOW amazing file!! thank you so much~~
10-15-2012, 05:22 AM #25
HUYI82
< ^ > < ^ >
Originally posted by YourMajesty514 View Post
Working on a updated version of this with more badass rank and extra skins applied to the save file. I will save the tokens so you guys can use them how you please.

it's already badass already, but anything thats even more badass is better, slow reloading is almost non existent lol
10-15-2012, 05:24 AM #26
YourMajesty514
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by HUYI82 View Post
it's already badass already, but anything thats even more badass is better, slow reloading is almost non existent lol

So far I'm at 9.4mill badass rank.. with 633 tokens and the skins I had are already applied. Still working on it.

The following user thanked YourMajesty514 for this useful post:

HUYI82
10-15-2012, 05:27 AM #27
Not to sure about this, your profile has locked my System up twice now.
Have to turn off the system by holding the button on the console, the controller won't do it.
The first time, I foolishly tried to use one of the left over badass tokens, that locked it up right there.
I had to shut down and run a system check/restore.
The second time it locked up I tried to fast travel out of sanctuary.
Had to force the shut down on the console & run another system check/restore.

Maybe because the ranks are so high, do you have a Profile save where you didn't allocate Badass tokens?
10-15-2012, 05:34 AM #28
YourMajesty514
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by it View Post
Not to sure about this, your profile has locked my System up twice now.
Have to turn off the system by holding the button on the console, the controller won't do it.
The first time, I foolishly tried to use one of the left over badass tokens, that locked it up right there.
I had to shut down and run a system check/restore.
The second time it locked up I tried to fast travel out of sanctuary.
Had to force the shut down on the console & run another system check/restore.

Maybe because the ranks are so high, do you have a Profile save where you didn't allocate Badass tokens?

The profile data with the badass rank doesnt lock up my system. The Slag-Lick glitched siren data did. I figured out why.. The backpack had to many extra items in it. So I went to a vender and marked all the extra items as trash and sold them and no more crashes. Took about 45 minutes to do so but I finally got it. So if your using his Siren the problem is the backpack being over packed. If your just using the Profile data for the badass rank then idk what the issue is for you. But for me its working fine.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo