Post: Borderlands2 - 8049052 Badass Rank with 104% bonus to all stats +205 golden keys
10-14-2012, 05:24 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); This profile save took me awhile to equalize in terms of bonus stats and farming terramorphous using the slaglicked glitch.

Credit goes out to the ngu members who brought us all these great borderlands 2 saves to use. I just added one more on the already amazing list of saves.

I hope you enjoy it!

Slag-licked glitch Siren save (use the slagged conference call shotgun to trigger the glitch)
You must login or register to view this content. With 0 items in backpack (when you hit around 5000 items in backpack restore the save as the ps3 will crash once it reaches near 7000 items.
UPDATE: Thank GodlyBeAsT95 for actually taking the time clearing up the inventory.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]19720[/ATTACH]

You must login or register to view this content. Badass US Save

You must login or register to view this content. Converted EU Save thanks to jimbob83

AS ALWAYS, PLEASE BE SURE TO MAKE A BACKUP OF YOUR ORIGINAL PROFILE SAVE BEFORE USING THIS!
Last edited by theeze ; 10-15-2012 at 04:06 PM.

The following 28 users say thank you to theeze for this useful post:

⚔Spanners⚔, alooloo, bilaljalook, ClydeShebang, deeppink, floyd1369, FunnyFunkyCow, Gabberhard, gatoCRM, GodlyBeAsT95, hussler, HUYI82, JordanElliott94, justdarko, king21, mark1, mazdafreak, Jango, PizzaLord, Seabook, Sir Zee, skruff, Space_Honky, TioGabbyBK, Untouchable_God, xBazille, XxCOD5DEVILxX, yzaasn
10-14-2012, 05:29 PM #2
Wow that is amazing, excellent job man. Is the save US or EU? Will make great use if it is EU and one more thing doe this mean you have the all challenges trophy?
10-14-2012, 05:35 PM #3
Originally posted by ClydeShebang View Post
Wow that is amazing, excellent job man. Is the save US or EU? Will make great use if it is EU and one more thing doe this mean you have the all challenges trophy?

All the challenge progress is saved on your character not profile data...so it won't mess up your challenges and won't earn any challenge trophies unless you complete them with your character. The profile save only fills up the rank and stats it does not affect challenges directly.

As for this save? It's U.S for the moment.
10-14-2012, 05:46 PM #4
Space_Honky
Climbing up the ladder
here is your save for eu

You must login or register to view this content.

The following user thanked Space_Honky for this useful post:

theeze
10-14-2012, 06:05 PM #5
HUYI82
< ^ > < ^ >
will try this out later, thanks.
10-14-2012, 06:07 PM #6
TylerTheConcept
Can’t trickshot me!
im going to try it now thanks for the save
10-14-2012, 06:53 PM #7
fake333
Do a barrel roll!
To anyone planning on overwriting their old profile data: Keep in mind that the Profile data doesn't just hold your Badass rank, but all of your unlocked skins and heads as well. If you overwrite it with this save, you'll have whatever he has unlocked, not what you had unlocked.
10-14-2012, 07:03 PM #8
xBazille
Do a barrel roll!
Applause to this save :rainbowcry:
10-14-2012, 07:07 PM #9
JordanElliott94
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by theeze View Post
This profile save took me awhile to equalize in terms of bonus stats and farming terramorphous using the slaglicked glitch.

Credit goes out to the ngu members who brought us all these great borderlands 2 saves to use. I just added one more on the already amazing list of saves.

I hope you enjoy it!

[ATTACH=CONFIG]19720[/ATTACH]

You must login or register to view this content. US Save

You must login or register to view this content. Converted EU Save thanks to jimbob83

wow your awesome!!!
10-14-2012, 07:25 PM #10
Just a heads up if you're going to play onlline, it's best to disable these bonus stats just to be safe from getting reported from strangers (unless you're playing with friends) and re-enable them when you're offline. For those who aren't sure how to disable/enable bonus stats?

At the badass rank/challenge section of the menu, press triangle to disable, press it again to enable.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo