Post: Borderlands 2 PS3 Profile Save 400mil BA rank (+530%) + All Heads/Skins
12-02-2012, 07:10 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); So i decided today to push the BA rank to it's max limit and make sure everything skin is there including all DLCs one and vehicles ones. I even have bought the costume pack skins and are active on this profiles save but they wont appear if you haven't bought the costume pack yourself... I know 16% extra isn't any difference at all and will not be noticeable but i wanted to update this for fun...

EU:
You must login or register to view this content.
US:

Screenshot:

HERE IS A SCREENSHOT OF THE SAVE GONE INTO THE NEGATIVE AFTER EARNING AROUND 70,000 BAD ASS RANK THIS SCREENSHOT IS NOT THIS PROFILE SAVE:

And they say in the loading screen that bad ass rank is infinite:

YEAH INFINITE MY FUCKING ASS lol

Enjoy :p
Last edited by dawizard1 ; 04-15-2013 at 11:46 AM.

The following 14 users say thank you to dawizard1 for this useful post:

[DGK], Andygee87, Dman93, ElijahMikalson, FunnyFunkyCow, Gian_, issue, jake0213, K5‎‎, Littledb, Platina, PS4-USA, Snake Eyes, Uncrwnd KNG
12-07-2012, 04:50 AM #20
TrophyLord66
Do a barrel roll!
haha its impressive, you look at the picture and you just say "Oo WTF". Thanks for your hard work and for sharing
12-09-2012, 04:48 PM #21
Unfortunately this won't work. If I change the number of keys to 255 it still stays at 0, if I make a new profile it works perfectly. Which tells me the profile data has a separate code and if it doesn't match up with mine it won't work. Hence why it works on my profile.
12-10-2012, 06:32 AM #22
Originally posted by theeze View Post
Unfortunately this won't work. If I change the number of keys to 255 it still stays at 0, if I make a new profile it works perfectly. Which tells me the profile data has a separate code and if it doesn't match up with mine it won't work. Hence why it works on my profile.

oh well... then i guess thanks for all your trouble theeze.
12-10-2012, 06:33 PM #23
Jagger007
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by theeze View Post

Get 1 Golden Key then mod it? Can get them like every weekend.
12-11-2012, 10:08 AM #24
LukeOverHere
Next Gen Elite
Originally posted by Jagger007 View Post
Get 1 Golden Key then mod it? Can get them like every weekend.

I agree completely with the above comment. This save is amazing by the way, completely grateful for the amount of time you people have spent on this, but to make it a 'masterpiece' someone with some savvy (Or jailbroken PS3 ;P) could transfer the save to there ps3, unlock one golden key (at some point in time), and then modify it using this trick:

And then upload it again to make many people (including myself) VERY HAPPY ;P

Thanks again Smile
12-13-2012, 05:22 AM #25
Jagger007
Bounty hunter
I completed the Missing skins has all Heads/Skins i checked all the classes.

12-13-2012, 05:59 AM #26
JOKERD
Keeper
thanks on time it took make this
12-13-2012, 11:06 PM #27
Jagger007
Bounty hunter
Looks like we are gonna have to get more badass rank since patch today makes character max level 50 stats not matter how high you make the level.

badass rank helps alot.
12-14-2012, 01:31 PM #28
Originally posted by Jagger007 View Post
Looks like we are gonna have to get more badass rank since patch today makes character max level 50 stats not matter how high you make the level.

badass rank helps alot.

you can't go much higher than this, the game stops giving you tokens to spend :(

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo