Post: Borderlands 2 PS3 Profile Save 429mil BA rank (+546%) + All Heads/Skins/Vehicles/DLCs
04-15-2013, 11:53 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); So i decided today to push the BA rank to it's max limit and make sure every skin is there including all DLCs one and vehicles ones. I even have bought the costume pack skins and are active on this profiles save but they wont appear if you haven't bought the costume pack yourself... I know 16% extra isn't any difference at all and will not be noticeable but i wanted to update this for fun...

EU:
You must login or register to view this content.
US:

Screenshot:

HERE IS A SCREENSHOT OF THE SAVE GONE INTO THE NEGATIVE AFTER EARNING AROUND 70,000 BAD ASS RANK THIS SCREENSHOT IS NOT THIS PROFILE SAVE:

And they say in the loading screen that bad ass rank is infinite:

YEAH INFINITE MY FUCKING ASS lol

Enjoy :p
Last edited by dawizard1 ; 04-15-2013 at 03:09 PM.

The following 8 users say thank you to dawizard1 for this useful post:

Chump Norris, gamer359, Klauss, mark1, mastoapina, Mr.Alfredo, selvin santos, spydermonkee
04-24-2013, 07:59 PM #11
It is still signed to someones profile Chump Norris.
04-25-2013, 02:54 AM #12
Originally posted by HandofPestilenc View Post
It is still signed to someones profile Chump Norris.

Try it again I just re-did them both. Im not able to test the BLES but the BLUS worked on 2 diff PS3s for me.
04-25-2013, 03:08 PM #13
hi when I try to download the file and it not downloading and I try it again and it bring me to a page not founded it happen every time when I try it please can you fix it so i can download it cause I really want to try it out THANK YOU.
04-25-2013, 05:16 PM #14
Thanks man, I just need to break down and get Game Genie.
04-26-2013, 01:45 AM #15
Originally posted by blackcrow1234 View Post
hi when I try to download the file and it not downloading and I try it again and it bring me to a page not founded it happen every time when I try it please can you fix it so i can download it cause I really want to try it out THANK YOU.

I just downloaded from the links in the OP and my links and all 4 worked. Is it just my links that arent working for you or do the ones in the OP also give you problems?

Originally posted by HandofPestilenc View Post
Thanks man, I just need to break down and get Game Genie.

So they still didnt work for you? Trying to figure out if these work or not because the ones I did before the big Game Genie update were working for everyone.
04-26-2013, 03:27 AM #16
It works now, sorry for the confusion. I meant that I need to get Game Genie that way I can do it all myself, and junk.
04-28-2013, 07:46 AM #17
HOLY SOCKS! Dan and Chump you have wonderfully ruined this game for me! woohoo!! no more struggling with Sh**ty weapons or modding my save just to upgrade my legendaries to make up for my berserk game style. this is a freaking piece of art. it is sitting on my "hacked" usb drive for those moments when the game just wanted to kick me in the cornhole.. now i can kick it back!
04-28-2013, 10:24 AM #18
thanks pal
04-29-2013, 02:01 AM #19
LoL badass ranks are infinite!

The following user thanked Klauss for this useful post:

ElijahMikalson

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo