Post: Borderlands 2 PS3 Profile Save 429mil BA rank (+546%) + All Heads/Skins/Vehicles/DLCs
04-15-2013, 11:53 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); So i decided today to push the BA rank to it's max limit and make sure every skin is there including all DLCs one and vehicles ones. I even have bought the costume pack skins and are active on this profiles save but they wont appear if you haven't bought the costume pack yourself... I know 16% extra isn't any difference at all and will not be noticeable but i wanted to update this for fun...

EU:
You must login or register to view this content.
US:

Screenshot:

HERE IS A SCREENSHOT OF THE SAVE GONE INTO THE NEGATIVE AFTER EARNING AROUND 70,000 BAD ASS RANK THIS SCREENSHOT IS NOT THIS PROFILE SAVE:

And they say in the loading screen that bad ass rank is infinite:

YEAH INFINITE MY FUCKING ASS lol

Enjoy :p
Last edited by dawizard1 ; 04-15-2013 at 03:09 PM.

The following 8 users say thank you to dawizard1 for this useful post:

Chump Norris, gamer359, Klauss, mark1, mastoapina, Mr.Alfredo, selvin santos, spydermonkee
05-02-2013, 11:28 PM #20
loozemooz 80
Do a barrel roll!
im not sure what the problem is, but i successfully got the file onto my ps3 and even started a new profile to try but it always says that its signed to another user so i cant use it. any suggestions?
05-03-2013, 06:07 PM #21
when Clicking on the EU profile link the file will not download then when i retry the page comes up as webpage not available
05-03-2013, 11:29 PM #22
xLaXeSx
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by dawizard1 View Post
So i decided today to push the BA rank to it's max limit and make sure every skin is there including all DLCs one and vehicles ones. I even have bought the costume pack skins and are active on this profiles save but they wont appear if you haven't bought the costume pack yourself... I know 16% extra isn't any difference at all and will not be noticeable but i wanted to update this for fun...

EU:
US:

Screenshot:

HERE IS A SCREENSHOT OF THE SAVE GONE INTO THE NEGATIVE AFTER EARNING AROUND 70,000 BAD ASS RANK THIS SCREENSHOT IS NOT THIS PROFILE SAVE:

how did you mod your badass token
05-04-2013, 02:51 AM #23
Originally posted by orion1394 View Post
when Clicking on the EU profile link the file will not download then when i retry the page comes up as webpage not available

Still working fine for me but I added some links to File Send give those a shot.
05-04-2013, 05:45 PM #24
Simon12
Do a barrel roll!
This is insane, very helpful Smile
05-05-2013, 04:39 AM #25
Worked like a charm, I can't belive your BA rank is that high though o_o
06-14-2013, 12:56 PM #26
Default Avatar
ZaviB3
When I try to download the US save it freezes and wont download, and when I refresh google says that the page is not found or has been removed please help!!
06-15-2013, 01:53 PM #27
war3s
Keeper
How can the cap be so low compared to modded BA Rank on xbox and pc? thats a bummer :(
Last edited by war3s ; 06-15-2013 at 01:55 PM. Reason: I`d rather not say^^
06-17-2013, 12:46 AM #28
Originally posted by dawizard1 View Post
So i decided today to push the BA rank to it's max limit and make sure every skin is there including all DLCs one and vehicles ones. I even have bought the costume pack skins and are active on this profiles save but they wont appear if you haven't bought the costume pack yourself... I know 16% extra isn't any difference at all and will not be noticeable but i wanted to update this for fun...

EU:
US:

Screenshot:

Strange. Instead of deleting it because of it belonging to another profile, it says because it is corrupted.

Any help will be appreciated.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo