Post: Borderlands 2 PS3 Profile Save 429mil BA rank (+546%) + All Heads/Skins/Vehicles/DLCs
04-15-2013, 11:53 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); So i decided today to push the BA rank to it's max limit and make sure every skin is there including all DLCs one and vehicles ones. I even have bought the costume pack skins and are active on this profiles save but they wont appear if you haven't bought the costume pack yourself... I know 16% extra isn't any difference at all and will not be noticeable but i wanted to update this for fun...

EU:
You must login or register to view this content.
US:

Screenshot:

HERE IS A SCREENSHOT OF THE SAVE GONE INTO THE NEGATIVE AFTER EARNING AROUND 70,000 BAD ASS RANK THIS SCREENSHOT IS NOT THIS PROFILE SAVE:

And they say in the loading screen that bad ass rank is infinite:

YEAH INFINITE MY FUCKING ASS lol

Enjoy :p
Last edited by dawizard1 ; 04-15-2013 at 03:09 PM.

The following 8 users say thank you to dawizard1 for this useful post:

Chump Norris, gamer359, Klauss, mark1, mastoapina, Mr.Alfredo, selvin santos, spydermonkee
03-03-2014, 03:45 PM #47
Default Avatar
kingy25
im new here can someone help me out with my borderlands2 bad ass rank i really need help bad
03-03-2014, 05:22 PM #48
Default Avatar
kingy25
im new here can someone help me out with my borderlands2 bad ass rank i really need help bad
03-04-2014, 01:18 AM #49
I just downloaded it and it works for me. just change your profile to this one and bam
03-12-2014, 05:35 AM #50
TheAz943
Do a barrel roll!
I downloaded, resigned, and put the save profile data back on my ps3 but the file says "corrupted" and resets my BA tokens. Still have the same rank though. Can I get some help?
03-19-2014, 04:41 AM #51
i have tried to do now i have somehow lost my original profile can you help me please
03-22-2014, 10:42 AM #52
Hi i have a problem with my game genie...
I load the save game on my ubs stick and into the ps3 save.
so and now in game genie i extract the profile an resign with the new one right?
(sorry for my bad english...)
06-08-2014, 01:11 AM #53
Hey guys I don't know if this thread is still open but I can't seem to resign my profile either, I know it's a lot different than regular character saves, if anyone still looks at this please write me back, thanks!
06-09-2014, 06:24 PM #54
Hey all. I'm tryna upload modded profile data to my ps3, but every time i copy it to my ps3 and load up BL2 i get a message saying the profile data is corrupted. I read this on another thread:

"If the save says corrupt, try using this conf to replace yours. Keep a backup of your old games.conf
This only works on profile data not on savegames. This is the conf I used to resign to my other ps3. Also make sure msvcr100.dll is in your resigner/BFSD directory." (with a game.conf file attached)

Do i just copy the game.conf file into my BLES01684-PROFILE folder, and then copy it across to my ps3?? Any help in de-corrupting the profile would be appreciated.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo