Post: +9,975,791.0% Profile FIXED FIRE RATE. ALL HEADS AND SKINS. ALL 6 CHARACTER SAVES!
01-06-2014, 08:32 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); You must be a member to see download links. In case you didn't already know.
I added the profile and saves separately. So you can choose what you want.

ANWRambo's Ultimate Save set for Borderlands 2 - PS3. BLUS (US) NO RESIGNING REQUIRED AT ALL!
Have fun, I put alot of work into all this so everyone can have some badass Level 72 OP 8 characters.

Best profile you can find online for the PS3. BLUS
Has fixed firerate (you can use the infinity pistol and more)
All heads and skins are unlocked - All headhunter DLCs, Community Day, Poker Night 2, Loot Chest, All Season Pass DLCs, Base game.
You can instantly kill anything with 1 shot, melee attack or grenade.
You also take a beating better than Rocky can.

*DOWNLOAD +9,975,791.0% BADASS PROFILE HERE*

You must login or register to view this content.

Now for the character saves.
NOTE* CHARACTER SAVES AND BADASS PROFILE ARE NOT THE SAME THING.
SAVES WILL NOT ERASE YOUR BADASS PROFILE NO MATTER WHICH PROFILE YOU USE.

All 6 new characters. Level 72 OP-8. Ultimate Vault Hunter Mode. Save Slots 25 - 30. Renamed.
Sanctuary - HUNTING THE FIREHAWK.
Don't reset Ultimate Vault Hunter Mode. You already past all the beginning nonsense.
These saves will not overwrite or reset any progress on any of your other character saves.
Safe to download all to your PS3 and no you won't banned using them online. (GEARBOX DOES NOT BAN PS3 USERS!)

All characters have custom modded weapons and gear. Will not lag or freeze up the game!

All characters have modded LEGENDARY class mods that have modded names. FLAME OF THE FIREHAWK.

INFINITE AMMO FOR ALL WEAPONS! ALL SKILLS UNLOCKED FOR EACH CHARACTER.
PSYCHO WOULD BE THE ONLY ONE I SUGGEST RESETTING THE SKILLS FOR TO PICK WHAT YOU WANT. 140 points.

Last note before you download them and become the ultimate badass in Borderlands 2.

You have a LEVEL 3 Fiddle De Bada Boom in your equip slot.

Why a level 3 you ask? Because it ain't for killing shit.
It's for MARIO JUMPING across the freakin' map or up to places you could never get to before using normal grenade jumps.
Aim at your feet, jump and than fire a few rockets from it. IT'S A ME, MARIO!Cool Troll

You won't kill yourself using it either. That is why I made it a low level.
Also I gave you THE SHAM shield in your equip slot for all characters.
Helps save you from killing yourself with ROCKETS and adds the ammo back to your ammo pool.

Your gear in your equip slots is good and your ready to kickass as soon as you load up the saves.

HOW TO INSTALL

1. Download the zip file.
2. Unzip the files. Does not matter which program you use. I use 7zip. It's free.
3. Take that PS3 folder and copy it to a USB FLASHDRIVE or portable USB harddrive.
4. Than take your USB flash drive or USB harddrive and plug it into your PS3.
5. Go to SAVE DATA UTILITY and look for the USB drive.
6. Now select it and copy the saves to your PS3. (IF YOU DOWNLOADED MY BADASS PROFILE OVERWRITE THE OLD PROFILE)
7. If it gives you a message saying that it is another user's profile or save...IGNORE AND CONTINUE. You still unlock saves no problem.
8. Now load up Borderlands 2. Press Triangle to choose an existing save. Load whatever character you want. They are named what they are.

Have fun kicking ass and being all outta bubblegum.

*DOWNLOAD ALL 6 CHARACTER SAVES HERE*

Here is a lower profile at 546% that works fine for Solo or CO-OP. All heads and skins unlocked.
It is my favorite profile because you can use the Rough Rider shield and Breakneck banshee mod to run fast with the Siren.
No problems.
Has less issues and is more stable than the +9,975,791% profile.
You won't kill everything with 1 hit but you can solo the game on your own easy enough.

In my character saves I provided a Rough Rider Shield and Breakneck Banshee mod for the Siren to use with this profile.

DOWNLOAD 546% BADASS PROFILE HERE

Last edited by anwrambo ; 01-18-2014 at 09:41 PM.

The following 17 users say thank you to anwrambo for this useful post:

Dynamite, 9nty, BigTrain, bmob10189, Chump Norris, DarkByke, ilasthope, Isaac Clarke, JerrySr, Lethal Hack, Mr. Revenge, NoTElite, poprock124, reptil-1997, Shackler's Rev, TioGabbyBK, vbgf
01-20-2014, 05:23 AM #20
You can't mod them on the PS3 like you can for PC and Xbox 360.
Your stuck with what is given.
Alot of guns freeze up the game too when the settings are too high anyways.
Borderlands 2 badass system is not the greatest either.
It won't let you pick from a list of ALL bonus stats to apply stuff as you like.
Instead you get random choices of only 4 things or so each time.

Borderlands 2 has HORRIBLE connection issues on PS3 and always pairs me with people outside of America.
It sucks spending 15 to 30 minutes fighting a boss or going thru a mission just to LAG THE HELL OUT.

My favorite profile is 546% after trying ALL profiles I came across online.
The super insane instant kill one gets boring fast and has issues that mess up shields and shit in game and cause weird bugs.
It was originally created by Gamepwner using Netcheat.
I just spent 1 token on Firerate to make it so you can use more guns without freezing up your system with EVERYTHING.
I unlocked it and uploaded it.

Try the 546% one I would suggest that the most.
You can use the Rough Rider shield and Breankneck Banshee class mod together to run fast using the Siren.
Those items are on my Siren save.
Weapons are in the backpacks that will work on ANY profile....no matter how insane the bonus stats are...expect for gamepwners original messed up profile.
The fixed firerate one works with my saves.

You CAN'T run fast with the Siren using the 9,999,999% profile.
When you join someone's game the shield is glitched and WON'T EVER GO DOWN!
Stupid flaw.

BRUTEFORCE IS NO LONGER UP ON ALDO'S TOOLS FOR PS3.
RIP Borderlands 2 for PS3.
Hello PC gaming!
Last edited by anwrambo ; 01-21-2014 at 04:58 AM.
01-23-2014, 04:03 PM #21
cielphantomhive
Can’t trickshot me!
Fixed fire rate as it doesn't completely freeze the game with how fast it fires?
01-25-2014, 06:45 AM #22
clark1226
Who’s Jim Erased?
Does This Save Works on Downloadable Borderlands 2 PSN ??
Originally posted by anwrambo View Post
You must be a member to see download links. In case you didn't already know.
I added the profile and saves separately. So you can choose what you want.

ANWRambo's Ultimate Save set for Borderlands 2 - PS3. BLUS (US) NO RESIGNING REQUIRED AT ALL!
Have fun, I put alot of work into all this so everyone can have some badass Level 72 OP 8 characters.

Best profile you can find online for the PS3. BLUS
Has fixed firerate (you can use the infinity pistol and more)
All heads and skins are unlocked - All headhunter DLCs, Community Day, Poker Night 2, Loot Chest, All Season Pass DLCs, Base game.
You can instantly kill anything with 1 shot, melee attack or grenade.
You also take a beating better than Rocky can.

*DOWNLOAD +9,975,791.0% BADASS PROFILE HERE*

Now for the character saves.
NOTE* CHARACTER SAVES AND BADASS PROFILE ARE NOT THE SAME THING.
SAVES WILL NOT ERASE YOUR BADASS PROFILE NO MATTER WHICH PROFILE YOU USE.

All 6 new characters. Level 72 OP-8. Ultimate Vault Hunter Mode. Save Slots 25 - 30. Renamed.
Sanctuary - HUNTING THE FIREHAWK.
Don't reset Ultimate Vault Hunter Mode. You already past all the beginning nonsense.
These saves will not overwrite or reset any progress on any of your other character saves.
Safe to download all to your PS3 and no you won't banned using them online. (GEARBOX DOES NOT BAN PS3 USERS!)

All characters have custom modded weapons and gear. Will not lag or freeze up the game!

All characters have modded LEGENDARY class mods that have modded names. FLAME OF THE FIREHAWK.

INFINITE AMMO FOR ALL WEAPONS! ALL SKILLS UNLOCKED FOR EACH CHARACTER.
PSYCHO WOULD BE THE ONLY ONE I SUGGEST RESETTING THE SKILLS FOR TO PICK WHAT YOU WANT. 140 points.

Last note before you download them and become the ultimate badass in Borderlands 2.

You have a LEVEL 3 Fiddle De Bada Boom in your equip slot.

Why a level 3 you ask? Because it ain't for killing shit.
It's for MARIO JUMPING across the freakin' map or up to places you could never get to before using normal grenade jumps.
Aim at your feet, jump and than fire a few rockets from it. IT'S A ME, MARIO!Cool Troll

You won't kill yourself using it either. That is why I made it a low level.
Also I gave you THE SHAM shield in your equip slot for all characters.
Helps save you from killing yourself with ROCKETS and adds the ammo back to your ammo pool.

Your gear in your equip slots is good and your ready to kickass as soon as you load up the saves.

HOW TO INSTALL

1. Download the zip file.
2. Unzip the files. Does not matter which program you use. I use 7zip. It's free.
3. Take that PS3 folder and copy it to a USB FLASHDRIVE or portable USB harddrive.
4. Than take your USB flash drive or USB harddrive and plug it into your PS3.
5. Go to SAVE DATA UTILITY and look for the USB drive.
6. Now select it and copy the saves to your PS3. (IF YOU DOWNLOADED MY BADASS PROFILE OVERWRITE THE OLD PROFILE)
7. If it gives you a message saying that it is another user's profile or save...IGNORE AND CONTINUE. You still unlock saves no problem.
8. Now load up Borderlands 2. Press Triangle to choose an existing save. Load whatever character you want. They are named what they are.

Have fun kicking ass and being all outta bubblegum.

*DOWNLOAD ALL 6 CHARACTER SAVES HERE*

Here is a lower profile at 546% that works fine for Solo or CO-OP. All heads and skins unlocked.
It is my favorite profile because you can use the Rough Rider shield and Breakneck banshee mod to run fast with the Siren.
No problems.
Has less issues and is more stable than the +9,975,791% profile.
You won't kill everything with 1 hit but you can solo the game on your own easy enough.

In my character saves I provided a Rough Rider Shield and Breakneck Banshee mod for the Siren to use with this profile.

DOWNLOAD 546% BADASS PROFILE HERE

02-01-2014, 04:24 PM #23
Default Avatar
anw37
These saves work for all versions of the game.

PS3 can't handle some guns because it is an old outdated system that can barely run games as it is.

Most guns you can use no problem.

You will have to figure out what you can use by testing them in game.

All guns that come with the characters can be used in game with no lag.

Any you might come across can be used but some MAY cause lag or system freezing.

Figure it out yourself. Not hard.
02-03-2014, 04:56 PM #24
ztoned
Gobble
does anyone know if there has been made a bles1684 or what it is of the awesome fixed firerate ba mod ? tried myself to convert but with little luck :/
02-04-2014, 06:53 PM #25
could you change it ti BLES01684?

The following user thanked VenomizedMods for this useful post:

MedioHazard
02-04-2014, 10:40 PM #26
nice thanks gonna use this.
02-05-2014, 03:57 AM #27
New to the sight and just downloaded this. Can't wait to check it out! :yes:Thanks for putting in the work on this!Tiphat
Epic
02-13-2014, 07:02 AM #28
-Cipher-
Bounty hunter
can u make one in Bles region?

The following user thanked -Cipher- for this useful post:

MedioHazard

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo