Post: Modded BLTPS Character Saves For PS3/PS4 Transfer [NO RESIGN NEEDED] +Trophies
04-15-2015, 05:33 AM #1
bmob10189
At least I can fight
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
Hello everyone, I just finished compiling these saves for BLTPS. These saves have all characters with maxed skill Trees, Level 70, Unlimited ammo, all Legendary, Glitched, and Unique waepons and items +more at lvl 70, All missions + side completed in UVHM completed(can reset progress anytime) and all non DLC lvl 1 challenges complete, max cash & moonstones. These saves are ready to transfer to PS4 on the Handsome Collection. There no resigning in bruteforce needed, just put the saves in PS3/SAVEDATA folder on your USB and load up the saves on PS3 and continue the game so it saves, go back to the main menu and select cross save then upload character. You can only transfer 1 character at a time so only upload 1 character then download character on the PS4 before uploading another. Or if your a PS3 user just put the saves on your PS3 and ENJOY!! In order for the unlimited ammo to work once transferred simply buy the ammo regeneration cocktail from The Up-Over Bar in Concordia (the one on the far left).
I put 750 OP55 lunshine green weapons in the bank so if you don't want all the weapons/items in your backpack you can fill up the bank with them, also so you can sell them for max cash if needed. You can simply sell these weapons or drop them to your friends so they could sell them for max cash.
TROPHIES
As long as you don't reset the challenges then eventually you will complete one and receive the "Challenger" trophy. All area location trophies will pop once you fast travel to any location if they haven't popped immediately upon starting the game. Equip all orange and/or pink weapons and items to receive "That Tasted Purple!" trophy. Buy all the drinks in the Up-over bar to get "Moxxi's Sampler" trophy.

If I am missing any weapons in these saves that you want just let me know and I will update them.

Credits goes to me for making these saves
Rick (Gibbed) for his amazing BL2 save editor (without him none of this would be possible)
mowellee for finding the unlimited ammo codes to work on PS4
DevilsMassacre for the BLES region codes
to anyone else that helped We all Appreciate it

Links:
You must login or register to view this content.
You must login or register to view this content.
Last edited by bmob10189 ; 04-21-2015 at 09:27 AM. Reason: added PS3 to tittle

The following 16 users say thank you to bmob10189 for this useful post:

alina120, broomstop, BurtE, DevilsMassacre, DoomFlake, Exodia7x, Fuskiee, Gagliardi, gatoCRM, HUYI82, john green 45, NuclearArmpit, puffindaherb, Rich Davies, TheMrGeekyMoDz, xH4NI
04-17-2015, 05:01 AM #2
HUYI82
< ^ > < ^ >
you should have mentioned which character is in each save, but thanks for the save anyway, going to use this tomorrow.
04-17-2015, 08:16 AM #3
bmob10189
At least I can fight
Originally posted by HUYI82 View Post
you should have mentioned which character is in each save, but thanks for the save anyway, going to use this tomorrow.

The names of the characters are on the save when you try to copy them to the PS3 but I'll place a read me file for the characters and upload it.

Edit: uploaded with the names in a txt file
Last edited by bmob10189 ; 04-17-2015 at 08:46 AM.
04-18-2015, 03:55 PM #4
Good shit!!
04-22-2015, 12:07 AM #5
Do you have ps4 saves so i wont have to transfer?
04-22-2015, 12:10 AM #6
bmob10189
At least I can fight
Originally posted by Triniyouthz95 View Post
Do you have ps4 saves so i wont have to transfer?

If there was a way to resign PS4 saves so other acc's could use them I'd have them posted but it's not possible yet to use saves from other acc's
04-29-2015, 04:29 AM #7
Is there any way to upload Jack and Aurelia without buying the dlc on PS3? I had borderlands 2, but by the time the pre-sequel came out I had my PS4 and didn't want to play many, if any PS3 games on it. So I never got it on PS3. Now, I have it on PS4, but can only use the standard characters.

I know the odds are slim that I can upload without buying the dlc, which would be a waste since I'd only be using it to upload a modded save, but just hoping there is some awesome method I don't know about.

I tried signing out of the PSN, then starting the game, and then loading the character, but it'll say load complete and then tell me I can't use the character without the dlc.

TL: DR, please help load BLTPS Aurelia and Jack to PS4 from PS3 without DLC for either character.
04-29-2015, 05:14 AM #8
bmob10189
At least I can fight
Originally posted by tech View Post
Is there any way to upload Jack and Aurelia without buying the dlc on PS3? I had borderlands 2, but by the time the pre-sequel came out I had my PS4 and didn't want to play many, if any PS3 games on it. So I never got it on PS3. Now, I have it on PS4, but can only use the standard characters.

I know the odds are slim that I can upload without buying the dlc, which would be a waste since I'd only be using it to upload a modded save, but just hoping there is some awesome method I don't know about.

I tried signing out of the PSN, then starting the game, and then loading the character, but it'll say load complete and then tell me I can't use the character without the dlc.

TL: DR, please help load BLTPS Aurelia and Jack to PS4 from PS3 without DLC for either character.

I do a service for it, just those 2 characters will be $2. Be much cheaper then paying $20 for the DLC's. I did this for quite a few ppl who was in this predicament. I can use my save or you can send me yours if you have and want to use that instead.
Last edited by bmob10189 ; 04-29-2015 at 06:10 AM.

The following user thanked bmob10189 for this useful post:

mad_tech
04-29-2015, 12:26 PM #9
Edit: Thanks for the saves and for the help. Especially the speedy response.

That sounds pretty cool, and I don't mind paying the $2, but I'm very hesitant to give my info to strangers online. But, I've seen others use your services and I'll take that chance. Also, I was planning on using your saves that you so kindly donated anyway, so could you max out all the weapons and whatnot to the highest OP level, instead of 70?

Lastly, around what times do you offer this service? I'm on Eastern Standard Time and I'm usually available in the evenings around 8 or 9 pm, my time, so please let me know what time you'd be available to help. It doesn't have to be today either, but I'll be pretty busy Friday night. I should have more time available on Saturday though.
Last edited by mad_tech ; 04-29-2015 at 02:28 PM. Reason: Added more info
04-29-2015, 05:35 PM #10
bmob10189
At least I can fight
Originally posted by tech View Post
Edit: Thanks for the saves and for the help. Especially the speedy response.

That sounds pretty cool, and I don't mind paying the $2, but I'm very hesitant to give my info to strangers online. But, I've seen others use your services and I'll take that chance. Also, I was planning on using your saves that you so kindly donated anyway, so could you max out all the weapons and whatnot to the highest OP level, instead of 70?

Lastly, around what times do you offer this service? I'm on Eastern Standard Time and I'm usually available in the evenings around 8 or 9 pm, my time, so please let me know what time you'd be available to help. It doesn't have to be today either, but I'll be pretty busy Friday night. I should have more time available on Saturday though.

I'll be available around that time today, also lvl 70 weapons is the highest you can use. The OP weapons are displayed in red and say requires DLC. Also I recommend you change your password and/or email before recieving any service from anyone then changing it back once the service is complete and you see that it's completed, this way no one can ever steal your acc.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo