Post: Any Working - PS3 > PS4 Modded Saves "No Resign" That Still Work? 2017
02-12-2017, 11:03 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); It seems they did something to block/ban it. The last two places i found modded saves no resign req
they just dont appear at all in the swap character list. even tried to delete the dame data, additional content, and
disconnected cable and it still wont appear. i got this version new last week so maybe they blocked it?

or am i just using the wrong ones, if anyone knows a fix or way around it please let me know in a reply.
Thanks.
02-12-2017, 11:28 PM #2
bmob10189
At least I can fight
You might be using saves for a different region version.
02-13-2017, 12:45 AM #3
I used the one from this site, here. You must login or register to view this content.

Never mind, i found a working save at se7en sins. SOLVED
Last edited by OldSchoolGamerD ; 02-13-2017 at 05:04 PM. Reason: solved
02-14-2017, 05:37 AM #4
bmob10189
At least I can fight
Originally posted by OldSchoolGamerD View Post
I used the one from this site, here. You must login or register to view this content.

Never mind, i found a working save at se7en sins. SOLVED

Only 1 person gave me their region code so I only have 1 of the US versions and 1 of the Euro versions, doesn't include download from PS Store versions
02-14-2017, 06:53 AM #5
Yeah apparently it was not compatible with mine, the ones i found worked fine. but thanks for sharing what you had.
02-27-2017, 01:51 AM #6
Hydrogen
Super Mod
Yeah apparently it was not compatible with mine, the ones i found worked fine. but thanks for sharing what you had.

Has your issue been resolved?
03-21-2017, 06:21 PM #7
ProtoBuffers
Bounty hunter
It seems they did something to block/ban it. The last two places i found modded saves no resign req
they just dont appear at all in the swap character list. even tried to delete the dame data, additional content, and
disconnected cable and it still wont appear. i got this version new last week so maybe they blocked it?

or am i just using the wrong ones, if anyone knows a fix or way around it please let me know in a reply.
Thanks.

Make sure you are using bruteforce 4.7.4

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo