07-02-2011, 01:38 PM #1
pcfreak30
>> PCFreak30.com Happy<<
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); So this is a C&P from my friend who posted this on TTG for me. This was created by me for the record, not him.

Well guys, this has been on SimplyHacks for a bit but the code was broke. I recently started modding COD4 on my PS3 and got everything working. Tested on XBOX as well via friends.

So what the hell is this? Well I know everyone is doing 100s of self setclientdvar blah, blah, blah for infection menus. With this, thats obsolute and is not needed.

I have taken the concept of a GSC menu with adding menus and items and combined it with dvars. So now you can use the functions addMenu() and addItem() and infectMenu() to create a menu in GSC and infect yourself with dvars that are a infectable version of it. So you just create the menu, run the infectMenu function, and it then will say you are infected, backout and use like any other ui_mapname infection.

On top of that, I have created a MXML generator (Menu XML) like the others to output the functions from XML, so you can take those XML files that are laying around or create some and create mod menus with unlimited sub menus with little effort, and the menu system is very professional.

Heres another treat. The system uses 5 game variables to know what control does what. So you can change ho the menu is opened, browsed, closed, and how you select. Even more you can make it STEALTH by making a particular variable true.

Now all this is on the COD4 Hacks forums on simplyhacks. I will hint that this code is compatible with ALL CODS so if anything ever happens in MW2 it will run, and same for COD5.

I hope you enjoy my I.M.S. system. I wont be surprised if I start seeing x leet hackers mod menu in cod4 or advertised everywhere.

This is GREAT for begginers. SO if you want to make your own binds menu go checkout simplyhacks. If you still don't understand how to use it i'll be willing to make a video tutorial.
Also, Check out pc's blog for the original post on this. p c f r e a k 3 0 [dot] com
remove the spaces and the bracets replace the dot with . blah blah blah you get it..

For the infection menu systen incase people don't really understand.

Basically the IMS makes it 10x easier to create a binds menu. Here's a example of how it works.

Now here's the menu. The addmenu will add a menu to the patch. So this is the first menu it will open up to "main" And it has the title of main menu. now once thats added you can go through and do the additem function to add what you want to that menu. For example below it has 3 items saying Hi and 1 with a sub menu. so the fourth option leads to sub1. Sub 1 has a title of "sub menu 1" and 3 items, all saying hi. Simple enough?

addMenu("main","","Main Menu"); 
addItem("main","Item 1","","say hi");
addItem("main","Item 2","","say hi2");
addItem("main","Item 3","","say hi3");
addItem("main","Sub 1","sub1");
addMenu("sub1","main","Sub Menu 1");
addItem("sub1","Item 1","","say hi");
addItem("sub1","Item 2","","say hi2");
addItem("sub1","Item 3","","say hi3");

Here's the controlls. These can easily be changed by switching out one button with another. ie: you can change the open to A by switching button_back to BUTTON_A. simple enough.
    self.navopen="BUTTON_BACK"; 
self.navup="DPAD_UP";
self.navdown="DPAD_DOWN";
self.navselect="BUTTON_A";
self.navexit="BUTTON_B";
self.menustealth=false;
self thread infectMenu("main");

Now for the xml to gsc converter. In all honesty i prefer the xml generator, makes things alot easier and the code is very easy to read. XML is simple. It's basically an opening an closing tag. It cuts down on the time to make a binds menu by ALOT. And the coding isn't messy like most gsc binds menus.

<menu> 
<title>Main Menu</title>
<item>
<name>Item 1</name>
<cmd>say hi</cmd>
</item>
<item>
<name>Item 2</name>
<cmd>say hi2</cmd>
</item>
<item>
<name>Item 3</name>
<cmd>say hi3</cmd>
</item>
<item>
<name>Sub 1</name>
<menu>
<title>Main Menu</title>
<item>
<name>Item 1</name>
<cmd>say hi</cmd>
</item>
<item>
<name>Item 2</name>
<cmd>say hi2</cmd>
</item>
<item>
<name>Item 3</name>
<cmd>say hi3</cmd>
</item>
</menu>
</item>
</menu>

There's 2 rules to XML that you MUST know. 1st. There is ALWAYS a opening an closing tag, in the closing take it's the same as the opening tag just with a /. Like so *opening*<name> Closing </name>. 2nd. All items MUST be closed in reverse order to how they were opened if your not doing 1 open an 1 close at a time like so. <blah1><blah2><blah3> </blah3></blah2></blah1>. XML is a easy language to learn. On the xml generator there is a link to a XML tutorial if you really still don't understand this.
But like i said again i'll be willing to post a video tutorial on how to do this if you guys don't understand.

This will NOT be released here. It HAS been released though. Check pcfreak30.com for more information.

The following 6 users say thank you to pcfreak30 for this useful post:

egoDream, hydro_122499, Shebang, REZNET \|/, tylerallmighty, User2340034u
07-09-2011, 10:50 AM #2
egoDream
Can’t trickshot me!
Originally posted by pcfreak30 View Post
So this is a C&P from my friend who posted this on TTG for me. This was created by me for the record, not him.

Well guys, this has been on SimplyHacks for a bit but the code was broke. I recently started modding COD4 on my PS3 and got everything working. Tested on XBOX as well via friends.

So what the hell is this? Well I know everyone is doing 100s of self setclientdvar blah, blah, blah for infection menus. With this, thats obsolute and is not needed.

I have taken the concept of a GSC menu with adding menus and items and combined it with dvars. So now you can use the functions addMenu() and addItem() and infectMenu() to create a menu in GSC and infect yourself with dvars that are a infectable version of it. So you just create the menu, run the infectMenu function, and it then will say you are infected, backout and use like any other ui_mapname infection.

On top of that, I have created a MXML generator (Menu XML) like the others to output the functions from XML, so you can take those XML files that are laying around or create some and create mod menus with unlimited sub menus with little effort, and the menu system is very professional.

Heres another treat. The system uses 5 game variables to know what control does what. So you can change ho the menu is opened, browsed, closed, and how you select. Even more you can make it STEALTH by making a particular variable true.

Now all this is on the COD4 Hacks forums on simplyhacks. I will hint that this code is compatible with ALL CODS so if anything ever happens in MW2 it will run, and same for COD5.

I hope you enjoy my I.M.S. system. I wont be surprised if I start seeing x leet hackers mod menu in cod4 or advertised everywhere.

This is GREAT for begginers. SO if you want to make your own binds menu go checkout simplyhacks. If you still don't understand how to use it i'll be willing to make a video tutorial.
Also, Check out pc's blog for the original post on this. p c f r e a k 3 0 [dot] com
remove the spaces and the bracets replace the dot with . blah blah blah you get it..

Basically the IMS makes it 10x easier to create a binds menu. Here's a example of how it works.

Now here's the menu. The addmenu will add a menu to the patch. So this is the first menu it will open up to "main" And it has the title of main menu. now once thats added you can go through and do the additem function to add what you want to that menu. For example below it has 3 items saying Hi and 1 with a sub menu. so the fourth option leads to sub1. Sub 1 has a title of "sub menu 1" and 3 items, all saying hi. Simple enough?

Here's the controlls. These can easily be changed by switching out one button with another. ie: you can change the open to A by switching button_back to BUTTON_A. simple enough.
self.navup="DPAD_UP";
self.navexit="BUTTON_B";
self.menustealth=false;

Now for the xml to gsc converter. In all honesty i prefer the xml generator, makes things alot easier and the code is very easy to read. XML is simple. It's basically an opening an closing tag. It cuts down on the time to make a binds menu by ALOT. And the coding isn't messy like most gsc binds menus.

<menu> 
<title>Main Menu</title>
<item>
<name>Item 1</name>
<cmd>say hi</cmd>
</item>
<item>
<name>Item 2</name>
<cmd>say hi2</cmd>
</item>
<item>
<name>Item 3</name>
<cmd>say hi3</cmd>
</item>
<item>
<name>Sub 1</name>
<menu>
<title>Main Menu</title>
<item>
<name>Item 1</name>
<cmd>say hi</cmd>
</item>
<item>
<name>Item 2</name>
<cmd>say hi2</cmd>
</item>
<item>
<name>Item 3</name>
<cmd>say hi3</cmd>
</item>
</menu>
</item>
</menu>

There's 2 rules to XML that you MUST know. 1st. There is ALWAYS a opening an closing tag, in the closing take it's the same as the opening tag just with a /. Like so *opening*<name> Closing </name>. 2nd. All items MUST be closed in reverse order to how they were opened if your not doing 1 open an 1 close at a time like so. <blah1><blah2><blah3> </blah3></blah2></blah1>. XML is a easy language to learn. On the xml generator there is a link to a XML tutorial if you really still don't understand this.
But like i said again i'll be willing to post a video tutorial on how to do this if you guys don't understand.

This will NOT be released here. It HAS been released though. Check pcfreak30.com for more information.

not even one thanks or reply...

The following user thanked egoDream for this useful post:

tylerallmighty
07-10-2011, 01:04 AM #3
Assassin
Easter Egg!
i hate how people advertise their own website.
07-11-2011, 05:29 PM #4
uFo
Brute
What iz a PC Freak??
07-13-2011, 05:07 AM #5
REZNET \|/
The Land Of The Lost.....
Originally posted by pcfreak30 View Post
So this is a C&P from my friend who posted this on TTG for me. This was created by me for the record, not him.

self.navup="DPAD_UP";
self.navexit="BUTTON_B";
self.menustealth=false;

<menu> 
<title>Main Menu</title>
<item>
<name>Item 1</name>
<cmd>say hi</cmd>
</item>
<item>
<name>Item 2</name>
<cmd>say hi2</cmd>
</item>
<item>
<name>Item 3</name>
<cmd>say hi3</cmd>
</item>
<item>
<name>Sub 1</name>
<menu>
<title>Main Menu</title>
<item>
<name>Item 1</name>
<cmd>say hi</cmd>
</item>
<item>
<name>Item 2</name>
<cmd>say hi2</cmd>
</item>
<item>
<name>Item 3</name>
<cmd>say hi3</cmd>
</item>
</menu>
</item>
</menu>

seems more better for to work with my patch thank's for it :P
So this is using XMl & gsc or just gsc alone for it?

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo