08-03-2011, 03:07 AM #1
pcfreak30
>> PCFreak30.com Happy<<
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Just thought I would post this from my blog. Granted I am not about to let COD4 get patched b/c of this either...

Originally posted by another user

First my apologizes for not blogging in a while, but below should more than make up for it!
Now this is for CALL OF DUTY 4
Well many said it couldn’t be done, and I bet no one expected this. I have successfully created a way to do infections in-game without backing out.

Also this also makes infecting retail mod menus actually feasible. And yes, retail mod menu infections have been possible in cod4 for a while but many have kept it secret.

Now even more funny is I accidentally found a way to do elevators in COD4, but it still requires an infection.
ATM I am working a teleport respawn mod menu mostly for myself. Thanks to Project GGT (Ghetto Gaming Teleporter), Some GG members and I have gotten every coordinate for every spawn point, bomb, target, and flag in S&Awesome face, Sabotage, Domination, and TDM/Mercenary TDM.

Now I must give credits to Teh1337 for originally figuring out CFG binds with ui_mapname and activeAction.
Also major thanks to Guilty Trex, an admin on GhettoGaming.com for sitting for countless hours testing my code pasties, even though he was having fun laughing his ass off.

Now I will state this now. I will NOT release the retail mod menus OR my infection method unless I know for a FACT that COD4 will be fixed. If I released I know IW would patch COD4 up as badly as MW2. So if you are reading this Activision or InfinityWard, then have fun figuring out what I did.

Now i will give a FEW details on how my method works, but these details would be noticeable just by being in GhettoGaming Lobbies. You really don’t think I am going to let this get patched, do you?

• Infections are “applied” in-game
  • You do NOT back out to get them.
  • It is leech-proof as you can not spread unless we allow you to.
  • You require an infection via the “checker” map before coming in. if you don’t have this you don’t get the infection.
  • This has SOO much more possibilities than the “checker” method its not even funny.
  • We CAN give people a mod menu in-game.

I am still working on my menu, and when done all this will be recorded. You will see a new infection method, a teleport mod menu thats stealth with anti say-spam (originally created by me then leeched by others), and has instant reload and super steady aim, and a say advertisement on apad_up but you won’t see it due to the anti-spam.

Also on top of it all many of the teleports will put me in an classic COD4 glitch elevator!

Did I mention because this is something in the COD4 game, it works on PS3 and XBOX. Would probably work on Wii, like any other COD mod but no one ever even mentions Wii COD modding..

Stick around because we are going to have some fun!

Also soon, we will be running lobbies for 3G members on REMOVED. Some other admins on GG are wanting to do a different way to pay but thats my wishes ATM.

Stay tuned!
Comments? hehe You must login or register to view this content. You must login or register to view this content.

Peace..
Last edited by Connor ; 08-04-2011 at 02:10 AM.

The following 4 users say thank you to pcfreak30 for this useful post:

MeowDev, Docko412, CHAOZ, Uk_ViiPeR

The following 9 users groaned at pcfreak30 for this awful post:

Assassin, Bad Luck Brian, Choco, FourzerotwoFAILS, HeAdsWillRoLL, INSAN3LY_D34TH, Relevant Is God, YouRecognizeMe
08-04-2011, 12:13 AM #11
juddylovespizza
I'VE GOT JUNGLE FEVER
Oh wait didn't you post the method on your own forum awhile back:
You must login or register to view this content.

Ok guys, So I was thinking. I currently have xml generators to create CFG and GSC/CFG based menu code. Thing is it takes up ALOT of room. So I got this idea. Why not have the game dynamically generate the menu and infect you with it.

So thats what I have created. You can use the functions addMenu and addItem that the near same in this and are based from my GSC menu base to build your menu.

You just then use infectMenu to infect it and it will tell you when it is complete! I have also added a new generator in the extras menu on the forum that will take the MXML (Menu XML) files people may have from my other generators and create the GSC menu code to put in a patch with this. I have already done that with my MW2 infection menu patches for testing.

so heres the main functions to add:

Download: You must login or register to view this content.

Now to add a menu, here is an example:

PHP Code:

addMenu("m1","none","PCFreak30's Mod Menu");

That will add a menu with an id of "m1", with no parent, and a title of "PCFreak30's Mod Menu".

To add an item to it:

PHP Code:

addItem("m1","Item 1","","say item1");

That will add an item to menu "m1" with the name of "Item 1" and a command/function of "say item1"

To add a sub menu with an id of "test", do this:

PHP Code:

addMenu("test","m1","Sub 1");

That will add a menu with an ID of "test", set the parent to "m1", and a title of "Sub 1"

To add an item to that sub menu do this:

PHP Code:

addItem("test","Item 1","","say item1");

That will add an item to menu "test" with the name of "Item 1" and a command/function of "say item1"

To add a item to open a sub menu, do this:

PHP Code:

addItem("1m","Sub 1","test");

That will add an item to menu "m1" with the name of "Sub 1" and will open sub menu "test"

Now onto the menu controls. You can change hoe the menu opens, acts and closes with 5 simple variables.

• self.navopen Is the control to open the menu
  • self.navup Is the control to move up
  • self.navdown Is the control to move down
  • self.navselect Is the control to select a item
  • self.navexit Is the control to leave a submenu and/or exit the menu
A example of the control variables is:

PHP Code:

self.navup = "+actionslot 1";
self.navdown="+actionslot 2";
self.navselect = "+actionslot 4";
self.navexit = "+actionslot 3";
self.navopen = "button_back";

There is also a stealth feature. To have the menu be stealth, simply set self.menustealth to true with the menu build function's.

Patch in pastebin...
Last edited by juddylovespizza ; 08-04-2011 at 12:15 AM.
08-04-2011, 12:34 AM #12
Assassin
Easter Egg!
If your gonna be a douche who wont release his method than why bother even telling us this?

pathetic.. oh and btw.. you know infinity ward are working on a patch right?.. so why not release this? your secret method will be no use to you in a few months when they release the patch.

You look like such a idiot. the world where no one releases anything.
08-04-2011, 11:53 AM #13
pcfreak30
>> PCFreak30.com Happy<<
Ok why don't you guys wake up and stop acting like ignorant morons. I DON'T want the game patched. Oh and i have hward MS Shit denied the proposed game update which is why we are still modding.

My work is an amazing find, and i want ppl to know its possible, but if it gets out it WILL get patched and WILL be abused like no other.

You know ehy unknown never released. Because he wanted to keeo his work un-patched and he worked very hard on it obviously. you know who hated him for it? Leechers who don't respect modders work...

Oh and sorry to put this name out there, but CodGlitcher/Uk Viper himself knows my method because I trust him enough and HE doesn't want it to get out and feels the same way as me.

And BTW I wasn't advertising with that admin phrase it was simply stating a fact. No one knows for a fact that COD4 is getting fixed. 402 is saying it but i haven't heard of anything definite saying a patch is coming in x weeks days or months. When i hear that i will release but not before.

You guys thing that everything that is found should be given to the community. Well there are things that shouldnt as the community includes IW/Sony/activision/MS SHIT and leechers. Many things are kept secret to stay working because when they are released leechers abuse and studios patch it. You guyd thing Xbox element is selfish. They aren't. They just want to keep their method working.

So I will be allowing people to benefit from my findings via lobbies but no one will know how it is done. This is probably the biggest thing since binds were put out and i will not let IW patch it.

Hate me all you want, i am actually trying to tell what i have done while keeping balance in the game and my work alive...

Thank You.

Good Day..

The following user thanked pcfreak30 for this useful post:

Uk_ViiPeR
08-04-2011, 02:00 PM #14
juddylovespizza
I'VE GOT JUNGLE FEVER
Originally posted by pcfreak30 View Post
Ok why don't you guys wake up and stop acting like ignorant morons. I DON'T want the game patched. Oh and i have hward MS Shit denied the proposed game update which is why we are still modding.

My work is an amazing find, and i want ppl to know its possible, but if it gets out it WILL get patched and WILL be abused like no other.

You know ehy unknown never released. Because he wanted to keeo his work un-patched and he worked very hard on it obviously. you know who hated him for it? Leechers who don't respect modders work...

Oh and sorry to put this name out there, but CodGlitcher/Uk Viper himself knows my method because I trust him enough and HE doesn't want it to get out and feels the same way as me.

And BTW I wasn't advertising with that admin phrase it was simply stating a fact. No one knows for a fact that COD4 is getting fixed. 402 is saying it but i haven't heard of anything definite saying a patch is coming in x weeks days or months. When i hear that i will release but not before.

You guys thing that everything that is found should be given to the community. Well there are things that shouldnt as the community includes IW/Sony/activision/MS SHIT and leechers. Many things are kept secret to stay working because when they are released leechers abuse and studios patch it. You guyd thing Xbox element is selfish. They aren't. They just want to keep their method working.

So I will be allowing people to benefit from my findings via lobbies but no one will know how it is done. This is probably the biggest thing since binds were put out and i will not let IW patch it.

Hate me all you want, i am actually trying to tell what i have done while keeping balance in the game and my work alive...

Thank You.

Good Day..

We can all respect you, yes. But agree with you, no. Sorry but it is just a game when its comes to the end of the day.

I say if this works with all cods, then save it till MW3 and see if it works, providing it is hackable of course which on xbox it will. If it doesn't work you then might as well release?

The following 2 users say thank you to juddylovespizza for this useful post:

Docko412, GetDeleted -_-
08-04-2011, 02:07 PM #15
Default Avatar
WOLF

When i hear that i will release but not before.

I'm not entirely sure of what you were wanting to accomplish by announcing that you had this... You knew everyone would dislike you for not releasing so I really don't get the point of a thread that says "I have this and I'm not releasing untill..." It kind of defeats the purpose of having threads. I'm with you on not wanting to get everything patched part, but there really is no point to this thread if you weren't going to release. It's an auto flame method on yourself.
08-04-2011, 02:34 PM #16
MeowDev
Power to the Premium
Code editing in the gpad0 files would have definitely been found, checking the save files on the game is like step 1 of finding a hack.
08-04-2011, 04:46 PM #17
Assassin
Easter Egg!

Thank You.

Good Day..

Your method will be useless when the cod4 update comes along.. and it will, Josh Olin/Robert bowling ( who ever he is ) has said cod4 will be getting a patch.

maybe not in a few weeks/months but it will come and then what? your gonna release it then? Im not a leech, i dont even use these patches but all im saying is.. dont act like its some massive new thing like will get patched in 24 hours.. Infinity ward takes months to patch stuff.

what happened if Geohot didn`t release his Jailbreak? we would never would have cracked C.O.D on ps3. anyways.. i made my comment.
08-04-2011, 04:48 PM #18

My work is an amazing find.... This is probably the biggest thing since binds were put out and i will not let IW patch it.

I'm not sure if you are aware but since binds were discovered the Jailbreak and custom firmwares have been released. This doesn't really rank up along side those in the history of Console "hacking".
I'm sure it's very clever but this seems like a lot of effort to change a couple of dvars in a 5 year old game that only about 30 people play online nowadays.

And am I the only person who doesn't have their own forum?.. :(
Last edited by x_DaftVader_x ; 08-04-2011 at 04:50 PM.
08-04-2011, 05:44 PM #19
ineedhelp
Little One
good stuff bro, nice job.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo