08-10-2011, 08:47 AM #1
pcfreak30
>> PCFreak30.com Happy<<
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); This is XBOX only currently.

Next who ever donates $10 or more will get in before anyone else...

PayPal Donate Link: You must login or register to view this content.

This is NOT a normal split-screen infection. You NEED a mic while in the lobby as well.

HANDLER Hosters:

• pcfreak30
REGULAR Hosters:

• ​GUILTY TREX
Instructions:

Get with a Handler hoster. Once in, back out and go to split-screen. IT WILL CRASH. Then message a REGULAR hoster for a invite..

Now wait for the host to invite you. Once done he will have text scroll on the screen that will be instructions. For those who choose not to pay attention, you will go and move to the right then press button B. Your controls WILL freeze up, this is normal. The hoster will "lock" the lobby to where no one can join and you can not move. Then the host will select in their menu "Start Infection". It will give a percentage. Your controls will be frozen as well.

After the game will do a fast restart and the host will run a second instruction on the screen. This will tell how to use the menu.

You BACK OUT.. You need to be host for the menu to work right.Once in a game, you will spawn in, move BACKWARDS (APAD DOWN) then press DPAD UP. You will use LB and RB to select stuff..

HD Video coming soon..
Last edited by pcfreak30 ; 08-23-2011 at 09:49 AM.
08-10-2011, 03:14 PM #2
PLEASE INVITE ME MY GAMERTAG:ELiTe ShooTeRV1
08-13-2011, 05:23 PM #3
mercenary57
Do a barrel roll!
INVITE ME! my gamertag iz MERCENARY57.
08-17-2011, 01:40 PM #4
mercenary57
Do a barrel roll!
whats up wif dis??? X7B keeps ignoring me!!! im startin to question this...
08-23-2011, 07:18 AM #5
pcfreak30
>> PCFreak30.com Happy<<
Sorry guys. We were never really up. We are now running. Thread has new instructions. PLEASE READ.

FYI I have never scammed, so don't go there Smile.
09-09-2011, 11:45 AM #6
Is this still possible? If so, I'd love to do this when I get home.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo