12-10-2011, 10:32 AM #1
pcfreak30
>> PCFreak30.com Happy<<
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
F.A.Q.

• What is this? This is a service where I can secure your fastfile/mod from being altered/ripped from those who are not skilled enough to find it.
  • Do you have any proof of this? Currently no, but I can give you a random fastfile which has no gsc's showing if you want. A video will come soon...
  • What is your security system? Basically if anyone alters your credits or code you have me protect, or they remove it all together, their console could freeze or even just kick them out of the game...
  • What games do you support? This will work on all consoles and all games.
Packages

• File Hiding -- I will hide any number of files for you. -- Price: $10 per FastFile
  • File Hiding & Code Security -- I will hide any number of files for you, and will install my code security system to prevent people from editing your code if they find the file, or if you you want a gsc code protected thats not hidden... -- Price: $15 per FastFile
Payment

I Take PayPal only. Donate to [EMAIL="[email protected]"][email protected][/EMAIL]

Contact
AIM - scooterwebwiz30
Skype - pcfreak30

FeedBack

If you like my service, please give me feedback or anything I could do better .
Last edited by pcfreak30 ; 12-10-2011 at 07:30 PM.

The following 3 users groaned at pcfreak30 for this awful post:

247Yamato, lallyman, xRaW
12-14-2011, 12:03 AM #20
Woof
...hmm
Originally posted by x. View Post
About six months too late to be honest, what is left to hide? .. And if you're charging shouldn't it be verified or in a shop section?

That's a little harsh, at-least he's offering it...
12-14-2011, 12:09 AM #21
Originally posted by reScript View Post
That's a little harsh, at-least he's offering it...
I meant that if it was six months ago, with the whole MW2 craziness, he would of made a few quid.. but now, I don't see any point..

But if people want to pay for it, let them pay for it.. ain't capitalism great Winky Winky
12-14-2011, 07:22 AM #22
Hawkin
Lord of the Undead
Never going to happen mate stare

So that's like your new years resolution then? Look to the future, from here forward & all that?
12-14-2011, 07:56 AM #23
DlBSY993
There's 0nly 1..
And, in the context of Call of Duty modding, it's just a ****ing GAME !! People take it far too seriously...

But yeh your right over a game.... Even though making some money in mw2 was a useful at the time lol , but its mainly for fun..
12-14-2011, 08:05 AM #24
Originally posted by Hawkin View Post
So that's like your new years resolution then? Look to the future, from here forward & all that?
Ha, yes, my new years resolution is to never be wrong. Ever...
12-15-2011, 06:00 AM #25
Hawkin
Lord of the Undead
Ha, yes, my new years resolution is to never be wrong. Ever...

I wish you good luck sir!
12-17-2011, 01:23 AM #26
xRaW
xI2aW-
10$ per fast file, dayum thats a high price for this sort of year. These games are becoming extinct unless your an arab from KSA or something that swarm over these old games. Many people mod this game yes but not many care what and who uses their patch. Lower your prices and you might get somewhere

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo