12-22-2011, 10:41 AM #1
pcfreak30
>> PCFreak30.com Happy<<
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hello everyone. I have been bored lately so i thought it would be a challenge to create a game mode. The most common is zombies.
It seems no really good zombie games exist. I know Hawkin has one but i really think it could have a lot more to it.

My first task I am doing is taking Quarantine Zombies 3.0 from MW2, and using some of the programming/features/design to create a base zombie system. After I am open to any new feature suggestions and ideas.

I need a team to help design the forge for each map. You will also be the first up to give ideas. If you are creative and want to have fun making something not done before, then this project is probably something you would be interested in.

Also I will say that for now, the code that I make will NOT be released, but I will be running lobbies for others. It may be released in time, but for now I am just focused on getting it made.

If you are interested, reply and/or PM me. I will need your skype/aim... You must be able to work with others as a team in doing this. Im-maturity will not be tolerated and you wiill be removed from the group if you act that way..

Thank You..
12-22-2011, 11:06 AM #2
lallyman
Can’t trickshot me!
Originally posted by pcfreak30 View Post
Hello everyone. I have been bored lately so i thought it would be a challenge to create a game mode. The most common is zombies.
It seems no really good zombie games exist. I know Hawkin has one but i really think it could have a lot more to it.

My first task I am doing is taking Quarantine Zombies 3.0 from MW2, and using some of the programming/features/design to create a base zombie system. After I am open to any new feature suggestions and ideas.

I need a team to help design the forge for each map. You will also be the first up to give ideas. If you are creative and want to have fun making something not done before, then this project is probably something you would be interested in.

Also I will say that for now, the code that I make will NOT be released, but I will be running lobbies for others. It may be released in time, but for now I am just focused on getting it made.

If you are interested, reply and/or PM me. I will need your skype/aim... You must be able to work with others as a team in doing this. Im-maturity will not be tolerated and you wiill be removed from the group if you act that way..

Thank You..

Make it so you can have Go-Karts or Humvees parked near the human base and when zombies are approaching, you're able to drive in it and have 4 people. Driver, passenger, and two backseat passengers. The passenger(s) can shoot, but the driver can only use a pistol.
12-22-2011, 11:12 AM #3
Hello everyone. I have been bored lately so i thought it would be a challenge to create a game mode. The most common is zombies.

Thank You..

why dont you work with my z-HaVoC patch thats in progress, its an exact replica of the nazi zombies but will include new features such as traps etc.. and need designers for 3 other maps :p
12-22-2011, 11:39 AM #4
pcfreak30
>> PCFreak30.com Happy<<
Originally posted by UK
why dont you work with my z-HaVoC patch thats in progress, its an exact replica of the nazi zombies but will include new features such as traps etc.. and need designers for 3 other maps :p

I prefer to use my own designs. And as to the first poster, the zombies will NOT use AI, but will be the other team...
12-22-2011, 11:47 AM #5
Taylor
Former Black Knight.
Originally posted by lallyman View Post
Make it so you can have Go-Karts or Humvees parked near the human base and when zombies are approaching, you're able to drive in it and have 4 people. Driver, passenger, and two backseat passengers. The passenger(s) can shoot, but the driver can only use a pistol.

LMao, if ur being sarcastic, then yea, but if ur being for real then ur stupid, thats almost impossible
12-22-2011, 11:55 AM #6
247Yamato
< ^ > < ^ >
No good zombie mods for cod4? Are you blind?
12-22-2011, 12:08 PM #7
pcfreak30
>> PCFreak30.com Happy<<
Originally posted by 247Yamato View Post
No good zombie mods for cod4? Are you blind?

No I am not. Did I say it was a fact, no. That type of statement can not be a fact. Its just my opinion.
12-22-2011, 03:09 PM #8
No I am not. Did I say it was a fact, no. That type of statement can not be a fact. Its just my opinion.

Your statement about the code not being released is completely retarded. I'm not saying that is a fact. Its just my opinion..
12-22-2011, 04:21 PM #9
Blackstorm
Veni. Vidi. Vici.
Originally posted by xYARDSALEx View Post
LMao, if ur being sarcastic, then yea, but if ur being for real then ur stupid, thats almost impossible

It is possible... lol
12-22-2011, 06:02 PM #10
nay1995
The Master
I prefer to use my own designs. And as to the first poster, the zombies will NOT use AI, but will be the other team...

So what are you doing exactly? modifying cod4 zombieland to be as similar as possible to mw2 ? if so you can count me in, thats if you want me to join...

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo