THREAD: [Release] The Christmas Patch {Early Gift For You All <3}
  1. 12-23-2011, 11:48 PM
    Taylor's Avatar
    Taylor
    Former Black Knight.
    Taylor's Avatar
    Taylor
    Former Black Knight.
    3,553
    Posts
    73,180
    Reputation
    Oct 2011
    NextGenUpdate
    Anyway, I Know This Will Die Instantly When iElitemodz Patch Gets Released (The 25th), I Mean Come On You Know It's Good, I Even Think It's Better Then My v6, Ok Well Anyway, Heres The Christmas Patch.......

    NO MENU! ITS JTAG STYLE, NOT SUPPOSED TO HAVE ONE!

    Video:



    Download:
    [PC]: You must login or register to view this content.
    [Ps3]: Why Convert, Every1 Is Gunna Use iElitemodz's Anyway??? Lmao
  2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Taylor For This Useful Post:

    , , , , , ,

  3. The Following User Groaned Taylor For This Awful Post:


  4. 12-24-2011, 06:55 AM
    TheFallen's Avatar
    TheFallen
    Former Dark Night
    TheFallen's Avatar
    TheFallen
    Former Dark Night
    2,328
    Posts
    23,674
    Reputation
    Sep 2010
    NextGenUpdate
    Originally Posted by xYARDSALEx View Post
    Anyway, I Know This Will Die Instantly When iElitemodz Patch Gets Released (The 25th), I Mean Come On You Know It's Good, I Even Think It's Better Then My v6, Ok Well Anyway, Heres The Christmas Patch.......

    NO MENU! ITS JTAG STYLE, NOT SUPPOSED TO HAVE ONE!

    Video:



    Download:
    [Ps3]: Why Convert, Every1 Is Gunna Use iElitemodz's Anyway??? Lmao

    Lol you would use that song :p
  5. 12-24-2011, 11:33 AM
    Beats's Avatar
    Beats
    Platinum Seller
    Beats's Avatar
    Beats
    Platinum Seller
    1,371
    Posts
    9,344
    Reputation
    May 2011
    NextGenUpdate
    HaaHa This looks minted, You should convert it to ps3 i will put it on for fun
  6. 12-24-2011, 11:52 AM
    259
    Posts
    842
    Reputation
    Oct 2011
    NextGenUpdate
    Nice patch =D
  7. 12-24-2011, 12:28 PM
    217
    Posts
    561
    Reputation
    Aug 2011
    NextGenUpdate
    Originally Posted by xYARDSALEx View Post
    Anyway, I Know This Will Die Instantly When iElitemodz Patch Gets Released (The 25th), I Mean Come On You Know It's Good, I Even Think It's Better Then My v6, Ok Well Anyway, Heres The Christmas Patch.......

    NO MENU! ITS JTAG STYLE, NOT SUPPOSED TO HAVE ONE!

    Video:




    Download:
    [PC]: You must login or register to view this content.
    [Ps3]: Why Convert, Every1 Is Gunna Use iElitemodz's Anyway??? Lmao



    funny patch and funny song ^^ cool patch buddy
  8. 12-24-2011, 12:55 PM
    FanGirl's Avatar
    FanGirl
    Keeper
    FanGirl's Avatar
    FanGirl
    Keeper
    23
    Posts
    80
    Reputation
    Oct 2011
    NextGenUpdate
    I Dont see this as being jtag style xbox tends to have more menus and less like this but what do i know i feel there is too much flashing text and should be more things you are able to do with in the mod
  9. 12-24-2011, 12:56 PM
    IVI40A3Fusionz's Avatar
    IVI40A3Fusionz
    Former Gaming Squad Member
    IVI40A3Fusionz's Avatar
    IVI40A3Fusionz
    Former Gaming Squad Member
    2,566
    Posts
    19,821
    Reputation
    Apr 2011
    NextGenUpdate
    Originally Posted by FanGirl View Post
    I Dont see this as being jtag style xbox tends to have more menus and less like this but what do i know i feel there is too much flashing text and should be more things you are able to do with in the mod


    JTag Style as in MW2 JTag Style back in the day when XBOX lobbies had about 100 setTexts and no menu Smile.
  10. 12-24-2011, 12:58 PM
    3,166
    Posts
    23,646
    Reputation
    Aug 2009
    NextGenUpdate
    Originally Posted by xYARDSALEx View Post

    [Ps3]: Why Convert, Every1 Is Gunna Use iElitemodz's Anyway??? Lmao


    ORLY?... stare
  11. 12-24-2011, 12:58 PM
    Chaizm's Avatar
    Chaizm
    Turtles
    Chaizm's Avatar
    Chaizm
    Turtles
    302
    Posts
    340
    Reputation
    Jan 2011
    NextGenUpdate
    Great patch but one little thing when i was in the ac-130 i cound'nt change the canons. Hopefully it can come to the ps3 very soon :megusta::happycry:
  12. 12-24-2011, 12:59 PM
    FanGirl's Avatar
    FanGirl
    Keeper
    FanGirl's Avatar
    FanGirl
    Keeper
    23
    Posts
    80
    Reputation
    Oct 2011
    NextGenUpdate
    Originally Posted by IVI40A3Fusionz View Post
    JTag Style as in MW2 JTag Style back in the day when XBOX lobbies had about 100 setTexts and no menu Smile.


    I truly only know about 3 patchs like that after about tu3 menus were mostly used and i agree i hated those patchs too.