01-02-2012, 03:32 AM #1
pcfreak30
>> PCFreak30.com Happy<<
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Well there is a thread in MW2, but a friend advised that it would be best if I put one in here as well. The other thread I do not own anyways.

First what is ffManager? Well it is true in the past I have created 2 other versions that were in C# and PHP and required the use of "profiles". I have gotten past the profile requirement and I have created something that everyone can use with little effort (including myself lol).

I know many people are using it already, so this is also just a formality.

May I introduce, ffManager Online! The feature include:

• Upload ANY fastfile for COD4, COD5, MW2, BO, and MW3. BO/MW3 ARE limited to wii
  • Files are support for PS3, XBOX, Wii, AND PC.
  • Edit ALL GSC's and CFG files. You won't ever go over on bytes and get screwed.
  • Rename all the rawfiles available.
  • Download the RAW zone file for what ever use then re-upload it and changes are instant. File will be downloaded as a "fastfile.zone".
  • Share your data with your friends. You may allow other registered users on the system to edit your files, rename gsc's, and even download the FF. This means you can work together on things WITHOUT needing teamviewer. It also means you can share your FF's without re-uploading them.
  • All your files are stored onto your account and are secure. You may access your data 24/7 from anywhere.
  • The site also has a mobile phone mode. Use your android, windows phone, blackberry ETC to login and do what you wish as well!
To start using ffManager, go to the easy-to-remember URL ffviewer.com..

Peace...

The following 3 users say thank you to pcfreak30 for this useful post:

FAKA_ELITE, IVI40A3Fusionz, Uk_ViiPeR
01-02-2012, 08:17 PM #2
Hey pcfreak30!
I Use Your ffManger Online.
I Edit Everything Then Compress It Then Download It And Install It On My Ps3 But Everytime I Get A Black Screen.
Please Help.

---------- Post added at 03:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:16 PM ----------

Originally posted by pcfreak30 View Post
Well there is a thread in MW2, but a friend advised that it would be best if I put one in here as well. The other thread I do not own anyways.

First what is ffManager? Well it is true in the past I have created 2 other versions that were in C# and PHP and required the use of "profiles". I have gotten past the profile requirement and I have created something that everyone can use with little effort (including myself lol).

I know many people are using it already, so this is also just a formality.

May I introduce, ffManager Online! The feature include:

• Upload ANY fastfile for COD4, COD5, MW2, BO, and MW3. BO/MW3 ARE limited to wii
  • Files are support for PS3, XBOX, Wii, AND PC.
  • Edit ALL GSC's and CFG files. You won't ever go over on bytes and get screwed.
  • Rename all the rawfiles available.
  • Download the RAW zone file for what ever use then re-upload it and changes are instant. File will be downloaded as a "fastfile.zone".
  • Share your data with your friends. You may allow other registered users on the system to edit your files, rename gsc's, and even download the FF. This means you can work together on things WITHOUT needing teamviewer. It also means you can share your FF's without re-uploading them.
  • All your files are stored onto your account and are secure. You may access your data 24/7 from anywhere.
  • The site also has a mobile phone mode. Use your android, windows phone, blackberry ETC to login and do what you wish as well!
To start using ffManager, go to the easy-to-remember URL ffviewer.com..

Peace...

Now I Can Not Even Upload Fastfiles To Your Website:(
Please Reply Soon!
01-02-2012, 09:15 PM #3
pcfreak30
>> PCFreak30.com Happy<<
Please check the site announcements. There was some programming issues that i fixed. For blackscreens, please ensure your using a FF from stock (TU or PKG), that has not been converted and has not been used in any of BuC-ShoTz tools....

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo