01-12-2012, 08:41 PM #1
Jacob-And-Britt
I’m too L33T
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hey guys im done with my v4 my v3 had allot of overflow errors but now my menu only has 12 sub menus and only 2 setexts (scrollbar,flashing J&B*)
so its allot more stable should not have any overflow errors i have also added allot more mods. I did edit it on pc because i don't have my jb ps3 anymore im trying to get another but i did convert it to ps3 and yes i fixed the scrollbar and shaders for ps3 so its fully converted i hope you like it. My v3 was going to be my last of red and yellow for a while i might have comeback to it later but i was about to move to the world at war section but my v3 was pretty good but it was also crap with all the overflow errors so this should be way better and it has allot of custom mods made by me well.. Heres whats in it.

What i have added!

[Players menu]
-Ban player from lobby
-Unban player from lobby
-Teleport player to you
-Teleport player
-Kill player
-Freeze/unfreeze player
-Lock all
-Derank player

[Game settings]
-Big xp
-Negative xp

[Admin]
-IELITEMODZ ac130
-Give J&B*'s nubetuber
-Ivi40a3fusionz Explosive mine
-Iviv40a3fusionz Specnade
-J&B*'s Emp
-J&B*'s Tacticalnuke v2

Well if thats not good enough heres a video!

Download links!

pc-You must login or register to view this content.

ps3-You must login or register to view this content.

Also subscribe to J&B* for news,updates,new patches made by J&B* and free cls! Just go to the link in my sig!

Credits!

ivi40a3fusionz (Codes)
x_Daftvador_x (Codes)
IELITEMODZ (codes)
-_UK_ViiPeR_- (Codes)
Last edited by Jacob-And-Britt ; 01-12-2012 at 08:50 PM.

The following user thanked Jacob-And-Britt for this useful post:

Klots

The following user groaned Jacob-And-Britt for this awful post:

ThePhantom410.
01-12-2012, 08:57 PM #2
iiReFuZee
MW3 + BO1 Recoveries
You could of just updated your old thread(s)?

The following 2 users say thank you to iiReFuZee for this useful post:

Blackstorm, Taylor
01-13-2012, 10:55 PM #3
Originally posted by jbglitching View Post
Hey guys im done with my v4 my v3 had allot of overflow errors but now my menu only has 12 sub menus and only 2 setexts (scrollbar,flashing J&B*)
so its allot more stable should not have any overflow errors i have also added allot more mods. I did edit it on pc because i don't have my jb ps3 anymore im trying to get another but i did convert it to ps3 and yes i fixed the scrollbar and shaders for ps3 so its fully converted i hope you like it. My v3 was going to be my last of red and yellow for a while i might have comeback to it later but i was about to move to the world at war section but my v3 was pretty good but it was also crap with all the overflow errors so this should be way better and it has allot of custom mods made by me well.. Heres whats in it.

What i have added!

[Players menu]
-Ban player from lobby
-Unban player from lobby
-Teleport player to you
-Teleport player
-Kill player
-Freeze/unfreeze player
-Lock all
-Derank player

[Game settings]
-Big xp
-Negative xp

[Admin]
-IELITEMODZ ac130
-Give J&B*'s nubetuber
-J&B*'s Emp
-J&B*'s Tacticalnuke v2

Download links!

Also subscribe to J&B* for news,updates,new patches made by J&B* and free cls! Just go to the link in my sig!

Credits!

ivi40a3fusionz (Codes)
x_Daftvador_x (Codes)
IELITEMODZ (codes)
-_UK_ViiPeR_- (Codes)

you need to add Virus Scan for the .zip and please only Updating ur thread(s) -.-

The following user thanked ThePhantom410. for this useful post:

iiReFuZee
01-13-2012, 11:39 PM #4
xRaW
xI2aW-
please never make a vid again, its laggy as **** use fraps :dumb:

The following user thanked xRaW for this useful post:

IELIITEMODZX
01-14-2012, 10:28 AM #5
BlazingDope
Can’t trickshot me!
Originally posted by jbglitching View Post
Hey guys im done with my v4 my v3 had allot of overflow errors but now my menu only has 12 sub menus and only 2 setexts (scrollbar,flashing J&B*)

What i have added!

[Players menu]
-Ban player from lobby
-Unban player from lobby
-Teleport player to you
-Teleport player
-Kill player
-Freeze/unfreeze player
-Lock all
-Derank player

[Game settings]
-Big xp
-Negative xp

[Admin]
-IELITEMODZ ac130
-Give J&B*'s nubetuber
-J&B*'s Emp
-J&B*'s Tacticalnuke v2

Download links!

Credits!

ivi40a3fusionz (Codes)
x_Daftvador_x (Codes)
IELITEMODZ (codes)
-_UK_ViiPeR_- (Codes)

I swear you're EMP code is just this lolz..
EMP()
{
self sayall("everyone has been emp");
self setClientDvar("r_colorMap", "2");
}
that literally took me 10secs to type haha
01-14-2012, 01:21 PM #6
wuah nice! Upside Down Happy
01-14-2012, 08:49 PM #7
xMWH
Haxor!
I tried this mod on PC, its a very nice Mod Menu BUT...:
-Player menu dont work (I tried all on other guys, nothing works. I not even can give other players menu WTF?)
-Pro Mod dont work
-Why is "red checkart" and "yellow checkard shader" not in shader menu? (its in Host menu)
-Why does it say all the time "match begins in" on the screen ??
-"Big xp" and "Negative xp" dont work
-The text at the buttom is bugged, sometimes it stops moving but the same text starts a second time or third time..
-Why is "fun modz" in prestige menu?
01-14-2012, 09:21 PM #8
Originally posted by xMW116 View Post
-Player menu dont work (I tried all on other guys, nothing works. I not even can give other players menu WTF?)
-Pro Mod dont work
-Why is "red checkart" and "yellow checkard shader" not in shader menu? (its in Host menu)
-The text at the buttom is bugged, sometimes it stops moving but the same text starts a second time or third time..
if this is true then this menu is ****ed up lolz :p
01-14-2012, 11:29 PM #9
Jacob-And-Britt
I’m too L33T
Originally posted by xMW116 View Post
-Pro Mod dont work

ok 1 the playermenu is not mine its karooluses base
2 if you have tryed this before you would know that promod dosent work on pc i have tryed this sevrall times and even showed ivi40a3fusionz and he said there was nothing wrong with the codeing! and the other shaders i ran out of room in the shaderlist if i added thoes all the text would have dissapeared and im not going to add another submenu just for 2 shader! and lmfao at this cod 4 always has the match begining thing that sets there has happend to me and many other players on cod 4.I can't speak for big xp and neg xp that prob dosent work and yes it bugs up at the bottom again i diddnt make it take that up with the maker Not Happy or Sad and i diddnt know how to add submenus to the main base so i mixed prestiges and fun modz so if you see it the way i do this is a good menu!

---------- Post added at 07:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:27 PM ----------

Originally posted by killamajic View Post
i swear you're emp code is just this lolz..
Emp()
{
self sayall("everyone has been emp");
self setclientdvar("r_colormap", "2");
}
that literally took me 10secs to type haha
stop trolling!
Last edited by Jacob-And-Britt ; 01-14-2012 at 11:29 PM.
01-14-2012, 11:52 PM #10
Choco
Respect my authoritah!!
Good lord your computer is slow :lol:

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo