05-03-2016, 09:48 PM #1
Geo
Don't Believe The Title
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
Here are the current 5 maps confirmed to be in Modern Warfare: Remastered. Infinity Ward or other sources such as Forbes or Raven may announce more in the coming weeks or months, leading to E3. (These images are of the 2007 game copy)

Backlot
You must login or register to view this content.

Bog

Crash

Crossfire

Overgrown

The following user thanked Geo for this useful post:

05-04-2016, 01:58 AM #11
Default Avatar
Remy
Originally posted by Hydrogen View Post
Vacant, Wet Work, Showdown, Bloc,

Final battle would be between AMBUSH vs COUNTDOWN.

For sure they are not adding old DLC maps. Shipment and Pipeline were a DLC in the past CODs, so they wouldn't bring them back in my opinion. Plus, Downpour is a low popular map, so scratch that out.

Strike and District would be left overs.

My theories for this year!

How dare you say Strike and District are left overs stare
05-07-2016, 07:41 AM #12
GeNeSiSx--
Can’t trickshot me!
This is nice to see just the 5 confirmed maps are all my favorties hopefully they add pipeline as well. excited for nextgen COD4 R.I.P Futuristic CODs
Last edited by GeNeSiSx-- ; 05-07-2016 at 07:44 AM.
05-25-2016, 10:12 PM #13
xDylanxMw2
Climbing up the ladder
The whole dam thing is bullshit regardless. For one the game should be able to be sold separately and as it is a remastered it should have all the maps inculding the dlcs because its a remastered edition last of us did the same thing but of course money whores that dont give a shit because they know iw is completely shit
05-26-2016, 04:45 PM #14
Ethen
Banned
Originally posted by Geo View Post
Here are the current 5 maps confirmed to be in Modern Warfare: Remastered. Infinity Ward or other sources such as Forbes or Raven may announce more in the coming weeks or months, leading to E3. (These images are of the 2007 game copy)

Backlot

Bog

Crash

Crossfire

Overgrown

These are the best maps! But! Where is shipment.
07-29-2016, 07:40 PM #15
STVBDKD
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by Hydrogen View Post
Vacant, Wet Work, Showdown, Bloc,

Final battle would be between AMBUSH vs COUNTDOWN.

For sure they are not adding old DLC maps. Shipment and Pipeline were a DLC in the past CODs, so they wouldn't bring them back in my opinion. Plus, Downpour is a low popular map, so scratch that out.

Strike and District would be left overs.

My theories for this year!

Shipment and pipeline will be in Cod 4 remastered as it was the two original maps when the game came out in 2007 my favorite was pipeline another thing shipment,pipeline wasn't a dlc the DLC maps Variety Map Pack were Broadcast,Creek,Chinatown,Killhouse
08-05-2016, 02:19 AM #16
Nknights23
Original Gamer
Watch them make dlc for the remastered version, and the dlc be the variety map pack again lmao
08-26-2016, 04:07 PM #17
Originally posted by Remy View Post
I want strike so fkn bad. I would love District as well but I am not sure how popular District was.

edit
Stoked for Crossfire, want to get my little claymore and sniper rifle and start fucking shit up on that map already.

Strike was honestly one of my favorite maps from cod4 and mw2 when they put it in there for the map pack

The following user thanked yaboyrenato for this useful post:

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo