10-18-2016, 07:23 PM #1
JABZ13
Samurai Poster
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I found this in the small print of the call of duty website. Dont know if everyone already knows about this or if im just slow. Will this mean every map will be included from the orignal game?

Originally posted by another user
At launch, Call of Duty: Modern Warfare Remastered will contain only 10 MP maps from the original Call of Duty: Modern Warfare game. Additional MP maps will be made available by 12/31/2016. Modern Warfare Remastered is a full game download. Internet connection required. For disc-based Legacy editions of Infinite Warfare on PS4 and Xbox One, Infinite Warfare game disc must be inserted to play Modern Warfare Remastered. Internet connection required.

It also states that you need to have the Infinity Warefare disc to even play the game. Which is kinda sleezy.

Anyone elses thoughts?
Last edited by JABZ13 ; 10-18-2016 at 07:31 PM.
10-18-2016, 07:34 PM #2
JABZ13
Samurai Poster
Originally posted by MEGALELZ
Raven announced that the rest of the maps would be added a few weeks ago, and the IW Disc thing has been known for a while, but they "officially" announced it like a week ago.

It makes sense why they're doing that, to prevent people buying the game, downloading COSad AwesomeMW;R then returning the game. It's smart (shitty) marketing.

Would that mean maps from the map pack too? Like Broadcast? This is amazing news im so hyped havent touched CoD in years
10-19-2016, 03:57 PM #3
paul366
I am error
Yes you need original disc to play mw4 also guy says you need around 130 gig on your hdd to play both games
10-19-2016, 04:49 PM #4
Speedy
Climbing up the ladder
Originally posted by paul366 View Post
Yes you need original disc to play mw4 also guy says you need around 130 gig on your hdd to play both games

If its really 130GB, im probably not gonna even bother getting it honestly. Only have like 60GB left on HDD.,.
10-19-2016, 06:16 PM #5
Awky
Banned
If I'm right from watching E3, I think they said if you purchase the 99$ edition, you get 16 maps total.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo