10-31-2016, 02:58 AM #1
KL9
★ NGU ★
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); If you have the digital version pre-installed on your PS4, you might notice that Play Online is locked. However, if you can get an invite or join someone who is in multiplayer, then you will be able to bypass this screen! The servers are on and off so sometimes you may be limited to private matches but that isn't a huge deal since you can just join other people and get into full lobbies. I will try to keep the public server status updated below. Another way of getting into multiplayer is joining the PS4 Call of Duty community and clicking the "Now Playing" tab. You should be able to find people who are currently in matches or party's.

Public Servers: ONLINE
As of 11/03 at 11:00AM PST

I would continue to try using the Now Playing tab in the COD community on your PS4 as the servers have been off and on.
If you still need an invite, put your PSN and either myself or someone who is playing will invite you when possible.

Edit: Thread closed due to public release!
Last edited by KL9 ; 11-03-2016 at 07:38 PM.

The following 3 users say thank you to KL9 for this useful post:

Hydrogen, Im Po, Playstation VR
10-31-2016, 03:03 AM #2
Hydrogen
Super Mod
Nice stuff KL9

Originally posted by KL9 View Post
Right now, you may have noticed that if you try to click Play Online nothing happens. However, if you get an invite from someone already in a game then you can play! I am making this so people who are online can send invites to those who want to play. Please reply if you are in!

EDIT: I got an invite so add PSN: KL9modz for an invite! I am playing at the same time so sorry if I don't respond supper quick.

You must login or register to view this content.

Add me: Lwja send me an invite, thanks Upside Down Happy
Last edited by Hydrogen ; 10-31-2016 at 03:20 AM.
10-31-2016, 04:08 AM #3
Dank
Not Former Staff
Playlist update, so now you can't find game :'Winky Winky
10-31-2016, 04:30 AM #4
Yo shoot me a invite plz & thx bro! Ps4--- atg6ixVolt
10-31-2016, 05:05 AM #5
KL9
★ NGU ★
Originally posted by Dank View Post
Playlist update, so now you can't find game :'Winky Winky

You can still get into full private matches
10-31-2016, 05:18 AM #6
You can still get into full private matches

Oh Yeah?, but how?
10-31-2016, 05:34 AM #7
KL9
★ NGU ★
Originally posted by HardestMFsGamin View Post
Oh Yeah?, but how?

Just need an invite. Add me ill invite you.
10-31-2016, 07:04 AM #8
can you invite me please DiiMoON_YouTube or send me your psn i add you
10-31-2016, 09:18 AM #9
GUESS_HU
< ^ > < ^ >
If you have the digital version pre-installed on your PS4, you might notice that Play Online is locked. However, if you can get an invite or join someone who is in multiplayer, then you can join other people and play in a private match. From there you can invite your other friends. The public servers were up for a couple hours but then they released a hot fix to block all public playlists, so right now you can only do private matches. Another way of getting into a game is joining the PS4 Call of Duty community and clicking the "Now Playing" tab. You should be able to get into full private match lobbies!

If you need an invite, put your PSN and either myself or someone who is playing will invite you when possible.

add me Smile LAGxNinja
10-31-2016, 09:25 AM #10
Invite me!
SiiCk_ViiDz
I appreciate it! <3

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo