11-02-2016, 05:30 PM #1
GUESS_HU
< ^ > < ^ >
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Not sure what it includes/if they've now unlocked the multiplayer. I've been told that it includes join from community

EDIT:
Claims that it's just bug fixes. It allowed people to play private match once only.

The only way to play is to delete the game, re-download it with multiplayer being selected first. As soon as the application data has downloaded (10gb) go straight onto the game and hit multiplayer, and local play. You can only play Bog by doing this and after the game is up, disconnect your internet from the PS4 ASAP! otherwise an update will be downloaded and it will block online.
Last edited by GUESS_HU ; 11-02-2016 at 11:05 PM.
11-02-2016, 06:45 PM #2
Fuser
< ^ > < ^ >
i have it pre installed but when i go to click on it it says i have to wait? How do i play early
11-03-2016, 07:08 AM #3
Geo
Don't Believe The Title
Originally posted by HU View Post
Not sure what it includes/if they've now unlocked the multiplayer. I've been told that it includes join from community

EDIT:
Claims that it's just bug fixes. It allowed people to play private match once only.

The only way to play is to delete the game, re-download it with multiplayer being selected first. As soon as the application data has downloaded (10gb) go straight onto the game and hit multiplayer, and local play. You can only play Bog by doing this and after the game is up, disconnect your internet from the PS4 ASAP! otherwise an update will be downloaded and it will block online.

Rumor has it 1.04 un-fixed attachment bugs. Including ACOG on the M40A3 and the AK74u bullet spread with RD
11-03-2016, 02:34 PM #4
Fuser
< ^ > < ^ >
I have 1.04 and I was playing private matches last night Smile

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo