Post: MP Servers are Now Officially Up! Start playing NOW worldwide!
11-03-2016, 04:02 PM #1
Hydrogen
Super Mod
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hello NextGenUpdate, I knew this was going to happen, and into a conclusion I was correct. Multiplayer Servers for MWR are now officially up for everyone worldwide using the small trick from before! Embargo has officially ended so that means you can livestream everywhere, and post your gameplays and such! Can't wait to see you all on IW & MWR tonight, stay safe & have fun!

and lmao, everyone is already going at it:

11-03-2016, 04:23 PM #2
Originally posted by Hydrogen View Post
Hello NextGenUpdate, I knew this was going to happen, and into a conclusion I was correct. Multiplayer Servers for MWR are now officially up for everyone worldwide using the small trick from before! Embargo has officially ended so that means you can livestream everywhere, and post your gameplays and such! Can't wait to see you all on IW & MWR tonight, stay safe & have fun!

and lmao, everyone is already going at it:

bro i already bought the game via US store but i got the countdown do you know how i can bypass it because my friend can play already and he bought it from a german ps store
11-03-2016, 04:24 PM #3
Hydrogen
Super Mod
Use the original method, if you have access into the game like everyone had used to before. Just session join someone from the community Upside Down Happy

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo