Post: need opinions if i should do this as service or not
11-12-2016, 01:50 AM #1
Spoofay
Bounty hunter
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); ok so since i have 2 ps4's and 2 copies of the game.

I was thinking of starting a services to do headshots/camo/prestige boosting would anybody be interested in it and if so how much?

Edit:

But on a serious note i know i need elite to sell a service no one needs to comment that
Last edited by Spoofay ; 11-12-2016 at 01:57 AM.

The following user thanked Spoofay for this useful post:

Dank
11-12-2016, 07:30 AM #2
sounds like it could work if done correctly. and price wise i wouldnt go crazy cause this game is so bare bones (meaning it doesnt have alot of weapons and attachments and such unlike BO3)
but it could work and im sure people would pay if done right and on time.
11-12-2016, 05:44 PM #3
Dank
Not Former Staff
Originally posted by Spoofay View Post
ok so since i have 2 ps4's and 2 copies of the game.

I was thinking of starting a services to do headshots/camo/prestige boosting would anybody be interested in it and if so how much?

Edit:

But on a serious note i know i need elite to sell a service no one needs to comment that

I think if you made a service it'd be good since a lot of people are looking to boost. (I know I am lol)
11-17-2016, 04:18 PM #4
SeiffyTheGod
Can’t trickshot me!
Originally posted by Spoofay View Post
ok so since i have 2 ps4's and 2 copies of the game.

Edit:

How would it work?i know people that would be interested

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo