02-02-2017, 10:57 PM #1
Mad?
Keeper
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hello NGU,
It has come to my attention that a lot of people have been getting banned recently while non of my friends or anyone who I've boosted with have been, so I've decided to come up with a few tips and tricks to lower you chances of getting banned. This is no means a 100% method.

Tip #1 - Keeping your boosting group small, the smaller the better. This will prevent someone who wanted to boost with you but can't because you're full getting mad and spam reporting you

Tip #2 - Leaderboards, do not go for top page or even top 200, they keep a close eye on leaderboards and who comes out of nowhere flying past everyone

Tip #3 - Play legit games, this is mostly just to help against if you do get spam reported, they check recent games from when you where reported, id say for ever boosted lobby play around 30-40 legit games not only to lower your spm but also incase you do get reported make it seem like a false report

Tip #4 - be nice, this should be self explanatory but be nice to everyone who you boost with even if they can be mean, this may change their mind if they were gonna report you but decided not to.

Tip #5 - exclusion zone, I know It's a cool camp but don't try and get it your 2nd prestige if you do go into legit games and people see you having it they may report you. I'd say wait around your 10,11th or later prestige to get it.

That's pretty much all I could think of at the time, hope this may have helped to guys if you did learn anything from it leave a like. Happy boosting.~ Med
Last edited by Mad? ; 02-02-2017 at 11:18 PM.
02-03-2017, 01:02 AM #2
MexiMoDz
Do a barrel roll!
Greath thread mate [emoji1]
02-03-2017, 11:07 PM #3
Frog
Gotta risk it for the biscuit
As someone who's been banned and reset I find it funny that I've broken every one of those rules.
02-05-2017, 07:44 AM #4
saucedo
Can’t trickshot me!
Does cagematch boosting have a high ban rate?
02-06-2017, 11:51 PM #5
Mad?
Keeper
Originally posted by saucedo View Post
Does cagematch boosting have a high ban rate?

tbh I'm not sure but since every game is free for all they could see your headshot to kill ratio so possible, I never did cage match or team tac, I did 6v6

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo