09-02-2017, 12:56 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); It seems like complete shit from what I've seen but I have never personally played it so idk. would you recommend it? or is yet another shit year for call of duty
09-04-2017, 10:08 AM #2
Tristen
Who’s Jim Erased?
Originally posted by tayto
It seems like complete shit from what I've seen but I have never personally played it so idk. would you recommend it? or is yet another shit year for call of duty

not unless you want to get mad. its ok but its not the same bc of the stupid depot credit shit and all that. it was a waste of $40 for me
09-04-2017, 10:39 AM #3
Levisaurus
Do a barrel roll!
eh it's ok. You die way faster in MWR than the original version. Plus all the new weapons in the depot n shit
09-05-2017, 12:12 AM #4
GJx
League Champion
Originally posted by Levisaurus View Post
eh it's ok. You die way faster in MWR than the original version. Plus all the new weapons in the depot n shit

So fucking true what a fucking disappointment
09-16-2017, 08:00 PM #5
MLB
Former Moderator
Originally posted by tayto
It seems like complete shit from what I've seen but I have never personally played it so idk. would you recommend it? or is yet another shit year for call of duty

I enjoy it, Its got a taste of the old days with a newer feel and I think more people should appreciate the remaster.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo