08-13-2014, 07:34 PM #1
LetMeHelpYou
Gym leader
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hey guys i know there is a Post similar to this, but i am going to go more in depth.

So if you have been keeping up with Advanced Warfare and all the news, one Person that always has updates and news about any Call of Duty game is Ali-A.
Well check this Video out.

Now to sum this all up, this is Call of Duty Online which happens to be only in China. Well they recently updated the maps and Re-imagined them to be Futuristic just like Advanced Warfare. If i dont make sense just watch the videos Above and Below

Another thing that might be leading to a game mode in Advanced Warfare would be the Xbox One Controller that has 9 Round Tally marks just like in Call of Duty World at War, Black ops and Black ops 2. [ATTACH=CONFIG]33129[/ATTACH]

Now i know what most of you are thinking, this isn't even made by trey arch why would they do this, well if you think about it all the Call of duty games steal something from the last game and try to make it better with the one they are making for example. The 10 point system in multiplier, from Black ops 2 remade in Advanced Warfare and now its called the 13 Point system. or even Alien Extinction from Ghosts which in my opinion is a Failed attempt at replacing Zombies.

They can do that, they can take the previous games ideas and make them better or innovate them . and it would make sense with Sledgehammer games trying to implement a game mode just like the previous games, maybe they even noticed that Extinction was not a good game mode so they would revert back to Zombies, but Robotic Zombies.

Zombies really was a fan favorite to a lot of Call of Duty players, I honestly still get on World at war sometimes just to play the real classic Zombies game mode.
but Why wouldn't this be a good idea for Sledgehammer Games?
or if your with the idea of Zombies coming back, what do you want to see? why does this interest you?

The following user groaned LetMeHelpYou for this awful post:

Jordan G.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo