Post: Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare | Collector's Editions
08-14-2014, 10:42 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});

Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare | Collector's Editions

Here are the 3 collector editions you can pick from when pre-ordering.

CALL OF DUTY:
ADVANCED WARFARE
Atlas Limited Edition

You must login or register to view this content.

CALL OF DUTY:
ADVANCED WARFARE
Atlas Pro Edition

CALL OF DUTY:
ADVANCED WARFARE
Digital Pro Edition

Link if you want to read about what each one has in it You must login or register to view this content.
08-22-2014, 09:02 AM #2
Cryptic
Former Staff | Content Manager
I think I'm going to end up breaking a cardinal rule of PC gaming, and pre-buy the digital pro edition on Steam.

I like COD. I like playing COD. I play on PC now. I'll be off when the Day Zero hits. I know there are a bunch of PC people on here who claim they are not getting it, but I know eventually they will. :fa: If they don't I'll just make new friends.
08-22-2014, 01:44 PM #3
Toastyghosty
Bounty hunter
I'm sure the community will create a rtm or something to give the online benefits that come with the Atlas limited edition. I have no need to buy it :interested:
08-22-2014, 11:46 PM #4
Originally posted by Cryptic
I think I'm going to end up breaking a cardinal rule of PC gaming, and pre-buy the digital pro edition on Steam.

I like COD. I like playing COD. I play on PC now. I'll be off when the Day Zero hits. I know there are a bunch of PC people on here who claim they are not getting it, but I know eventually they will. :fa: If they don't I'll just make new friends.

Yeah i was thinking about getting it on pc to try it out and console i will get if its good for it

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo