08-15-2014, 05:09 AM #1
Laser
Vault dweller
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); What has been you favorite thing from past CODs? would you like to see it in AW?

What would you like to see done differently in AW from past CODs

The following user thanked Laser for this useful post:

SinisterM27
08-16-2014, 05:51 AM #2
Gay For Satan
DevouringHeavens
CoD Sucks Dick.
08-16-2014, 08:04 PM #3
Mystery
It's still a Mystery!
In my opinion this game is just horrible for a COD, it looks like nothing. If it wasn't named 'Call of Duty' I would of have pre-ordered it, it looks really good to be honest. It's just NOT a CoD in my opinion, more like Halo or Destiny... :/
Nice imagination for a future game, but please don't call that CoD.

The following user thanked Mystery for this useful post:

Swaqq
08-17-2014, 10:18 PM #4
xShadow
Pr0n ftw
Originally posted by Mystery View Post
In my opinion this game is just horrible for a COD, it looks like nothing. If it wasn't named 'Call of Duty' I would of have pre-ordered it, it looks really good to be honest. It's just NOT a CoD in my opinion, more like Halo or Destiny... :/

People are over-thinking this. I understand if you compare this with Titanfall, but it's not nothing like it, the mechanics are still CoD, and there is no wall running/parkouring etc... Destiny and Halo both don't look like CoD, the mechanics are still entirely different, in addition to the fact that you're a bullet sponge. The only additions that are game changing may be Boost Jump and dash from side to side, but then again with those additions it still feels like CoD, and this has basically come from everyone who has played the game, including people like you who also thought they were messing up the game and changing it, so far the most people who say it's not CoD are people who don't want change or haven't played it. Also, they've confirmed today that there will be a separate playlist with 5 or more popular gamemodes that will have the classical CoD style with no exo abilities, even though most maps are made around the exos, it can still work.
Last edited by xShadow ; 08-17-2014 at 10:22 PM.
08-22-2014, 02:03 PM #5
Toastyghosty
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by Mystery View Post

CoD needed the change though.
They took a big risk . I don't know how they are going to make the next one after this one. But I feel like it was needed, the call of duty games have been almost identical for way too long. I'm excited for it despite seeming like destiny,titanfall,halo and such Yes it's better than another boring cod game
Last edited by Toastyghosty ; 08-22-2014 at 02:07 PM.
08-22-2014, 03:54 PM #6
hum_h2
Bounty hunter
pretty sure its the same shit but with more stuff

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo