10-11-2014, 10:11 PM #1
Versed
Do a barrel roll!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hey guys! I have nothing really to post yet in this section and I can see that nobody else does either. I figured I'd let you guys know that stats on PS3/XBOX360 WILL carry over to PS4/XBOXONE. This isn't really anything important is it? Yes! It's important because we can continue to modify our profiles such as prestige, stats, etc. on PS3/360 and it will still be there on PS4 and XBOX ONE! This also allows us to provide recovery services like we have in the past. Now you may be asking, "Will this work the other way around?" Yes, it will. You will still be able to rank up on PS4 or XBOX ONE and transfer to PS3 or XBOX 360!

The following user thanked Versed for this useful post:

10-11-2014, 11:14 PM #2
Originally posted by CalvinMods View Post
Hey guys! I have nothing really to post yet in this section and I can see that nobody else does either. I figured I'd let you guys know that stats on PS3/XBOX360 WILL carry over to PS4/XBOXONE. This isn't really anything important is it? Yes! It's important because we can continue to modify our profiles such as prestige, stats, etc. on PS3/360 and it will still be there on PS4 and XBOX ONE! This also allows us to provide recovery services like we have in the past. Now you may be asking, "Will this work the other way around?" Yes, it will. You will still be able to rank up on PS4 or XBOX ONE and transfer to PS3 or XBOX 360!

yeah i also saw this on youtube. And your right, we can provide recovery services for ps4/xbox one as they carry over. But my only concern is, what if some1 does a recovery on ps3, puts the account on ps4 & gets both there ps3 & ps4 banned from aw. Not saying this will happen but, i wouldn't suggest doing anything to crazy if your gonna decide to mod your stats on ps3 & play on PS4.

The following user thanked Son-Of-A-Toilet for this useful post:

Versed
10-12-2014, 05:20 PM #3
Franky
Big Daddy
Originally posted by speedyx215 View Post
yeah i also saw this on youtube. And your right, we can provide recovery services for ps4/xbox one as they carry over. But my only concern is, what if some1 does a recovery on ps3, puts the account on ps4 & gets both there ps3 & ps4 banned from aw. Not saying this will happen but, i wouldn't suggest doing anything to crazy if your gonna decide to mod your stats on ps3 & play on PS4.

They are just implementing it like it was for Ghosts. Not sure how their banning system will work, until it's out and modded. As for the double account ban, or even a server ban, it's possible, there's also a possibility your next-gen console could be perma banned. But we won't know until the MoDz are out.
10-12-2014, 06:09 PM #4
Originally posted by Franky
They are just implementing it like it was for Ghosts. Not sure how their banning system will work, until it's out and modded. As for the double account ban, or even a server ban, it's possible, there's also a possibility your next-gen console could be perma banned. But we won't know until the MoDz are out.

True. If anything, i'll see how the banning system works myself. If some1 can leak the game, we can find out early Smile
10-12-2014, 11:13 PM #5
Tank
I am error
Guys, always remember lol if you're going to mod these games do it atleast on the first FEW days of release cause when they get released they don't normally have a detection system due to them thinking they fixed all mods blazi blah within the updates.
10-13-2014, 06:20 AM #6
Originally posted by MoveThatDope View Post
Guys, always remember lol if you're going to mod these games do it atleast on the first FEW days of release cause when they get released they don't normally have a detection system due to them thinking they fixed all mods blazi blah within the updates.

Just how ghosts was. Theres was shit tons of xp lobbies and people using name changers and red boxes. No1 ever got banned until like 3 updates later
10-19-2014, 06:33 PM #7
Carti
Maggbot timeout!

Most likely it will be like Ghosts as some of my friends who got banned on PS3 for modified stats (permanently) were still able to play on the nextgen console (PS4) but just got reset to level 1. Also you sometimes get banned from leaderboards.
10-19-2014, 07:06 PM #8
Originally posted by iHominid View Post
Most likely it will be like Ghosts as some of my friends who got banned on PS3 for modified stats (permanently) were still able to play on the nextgen console (PS4) but just got reset to level 1. Also you sometimes get banned from leaderboards.

Yeah lets see what happens. If one account were to get banned, is it gonna get banned on both consoles? Or will it get banned on one & reset on the other? We'll complete this argument when the game is released & the recoveries start pouring in :p

The following user thanked Son-Of-A-Toilet for this useful post:

Carti
10-19-2014, 07:34 PM #9
Carti
Maggbot timeout!
Yeah lets see what happens. If one account were to get banned, is it gonna get banned on both consoles? Or will it get banned on one & reset on the other? We'll complete this argument when the game is released & the recoveries start pouring in :p

Yea we will lol. I wonder who is going to be the first with a working anti ban tool.

The following user thanked Carti for this useful post:

10-19-2014, 07:41 PM #10
Originally posted by iHominid View Post
Yea we will lol. I wonder who is going to be the first with a working anti ban tool.

Anti-ban won't be here at first. Tools are just gonna without anti-ban until some1 finds it. Like how ghosts was. I think no1 on ghosts got banned for like 2 or 3 updates then the ban hammer hit. Hopefully its kinda like that again Smile

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo