10-22-2014, 08:50 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Not sure if posted in the right section, sorry in advance. Does anyone know of a place or someone who has access to an early copy of AW for PS4 within the next few days or if they have already? I'm in the 5 boroughs NY area, I will pay extra. Checked all mom and pop stores around me and no luck. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Will also pay via paypal if you dont live close.
10-22-2014, 09:02 PM #2
Geo
Don't Believe The Title
Originally posted by Vinnnaayy View Post
Not sure if posted in the right section, sorry in advance. Does anyone know of a place or someone who has access to an early copy of AW for PS4 within the next few days or if they have already? I'm in the 5 boroughs NY area, I will pay extra. Checked all mom and pop stores around me and no luck. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Will also pay via paypal if you dont live close.

Apparently Target shipments are coming in, but I don't see why you can't wait til the third man tears
10-22-2014, 09:25 PM #3
Versed
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by Geo View Post
Apparently Target shipments are coming in, but I don't see why you can't wait til the third man tears

Yeah, my friend's cousin is the manager at a Target and apparently they got a few boxes in. I'm gonna be getting it later today most likely.
10-22-2014, 09:26 PM #4
Geo
Don't Believe The Title
Originally posted by CalvinMods View Post
Yeah, my friend's cousin is the manager at a Target and apparently they got a few boxes in. I'm gonna be getting it later today most likely.

Quite early, I am just going to wait for my copy from amazon tears
10-22-2014, 09:44 PM #5
Cesei
Banned
Getting mine early like all other cods some time this week.

The following user thanked Cesei for this useful post:

TheyCallMeBreed
10-22-2014, 10:09 PM #6
dhanadhan
Save Point
Originally posted by Impacts View Post
Getting mine early like all other cods some time this week.

leak it on 360
10-22-2014, 10:12 PM #7
Cesei
Banned
Originally posted by dhanadhan View Post
leak it on 360

Getting it on PS4.
10-22-2014, 10:14 PM #8
BlooDScapez ftw
Do a barrel roll!
Someone just leak a copy for fs
10-22-2014, 10:21 PM #9