Post: ❤ ஜ۩۞۩ஜ █ Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare "DNA BOMB" - 30 Killstreak NUKE █ ஜ۩۞۩ஜ ❤
10-26-2014, 07:30 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hey Guys!!!Reaper
Advanced Warfare has a 30 Killstreak NUKE Which is CALLED "DNA BOMB"
Watch my Video for more Info

▌▌►My Youtube Channel◄ ▌▌
You must login or register to view this content.

● ❤ Video LINK

The following 10 users groaned at TheyCallMe-oVo for this awful post:

One, Red-EyeX32, DS, FR0STBYTE, IDontLeech, justsoboss, King Sosa, KingDomoKun, lolpwnedlol, U WOT M8
10-26-2014, 07:51 PM #2
ResistTheStars
Vault dweller
Originally posted by oVo View Post
Hey Guys!!!Reaper
Advanced Warfare has a 30 Killstreak NUKE Which is CALLED "DNA BOMB"
Watch my Video for more Info

My Youtube Channel
You must login or register to view this content.

Video LINK

Will you stop posting threads about things that have already been posted just so you can promote you YouTube channel, you've already had a thread closed I think you need to get the idea that reposts like this aren't welcome here.

The following user thanked ResistTheStars for this useful post:

Loxy
10-26-2014, 07:59 PM #3
Jeyhzo
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by ResistTheStars View Post
Will you stop posting threads about things that have already been posted just so you can promote you YouTube channel, you've already had a thread closed I think you need to get the idea that reposts like this aren't welcome here.

A mod needs to ban him, he does this everyday. Even when people reply telling him not to.
10-26-2014, 08:04 PM #4
just stop hating
10-26-2014, 08:34 PM #5
Originally posted by Laim
Seriously, stop posting things in one thread at a time, especically with thread names that make me want to cut my legs off and eat them. If you're going to post something, at least make it worth while, as at the moment your posts are counting as useless spam.

:yes: Preach my friend
10-28-2014, 12:55 AM #6
DS
Error… Cat invasion!
Ffs dude just stop
10-31-2014, 05:12 AM #7
Originally posted by ResistTheStars View Post

Make him stop. The mods aren't caring. I mean if even Laim and Hammy can't get him banned, what hope do we have of him being banned?

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo