10-29-2014, 03:38 AM #1
TheJaRniBoi
Why So Serious?
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); So SC58 posted the elf for aw and i started to do some string searches and found this:

You must login or register to view this content.

either it is just some unused string or maybe it is zombies? the map name is mp_zombies_box

also you will notice there is aliens gamemode which is extinction from ghosts so maybe thats coming back too
10-29-2014, 05:19 AM #11
BrutalExHale
NextGenUpdate Elite
Originally posted by SyGnUs View Post
I didn't say there was, just showing what is their. Maybe they have something planned though or they were to lazy to remove stuff.

Lol if you watch live streams from people that have the game there is no zombies they even said it now if there was wouldn't there be a trailer by now for it just like black ops 2 but there's not it's just the exoskeleton co op mode you guys are delusional.
10-29-2014, 05:30 AM #12
I and my friend found a legit torrent for this not lieing but we will not be sharing it out until October 31
10-29-2014, 05:43 AM #13
Originally posted by abby View Post
I and my friend found a legit torrent for this not lieing but we will not be sharing it out until October 31

wow -.- bro serious :/ thats not cool bro

The following user thanked swagscarface01 for this useful post:

ExoticMods
10-29-2014, 05:50 AM #14
Default Avatar
Kas
Originally posted by zFantasyRemake View Post
Lol if you watch live streams from people that have the game there is no zombies they even said it now if there was wouldn't there be a trailer by now for it just like black ops 2 but there's not it's just the exoskeleton co op mode you guys are delusional.

Maybe they want at least one secret saved till the game comes out you never know they might just update and zombies will become active and you will be able to see it in the menu. You don't know just stop being rude to people there's no need for it.
10-29-2014, 06:28 AM #15
Originally posted by swagscarface01 View Post
wow -.- bro serious :/ thats not cool bro

Publishing it tomorrow
10-29-2014, 06:29 AM #16
TreyarchTragedy
Can’t trickshot me!
Originally posted by SyGnUs View Post
This is what some of what you can find in IDA -

You must login or register to view this content.

Their is also a fastfile called patch_common_zombie_mp.ff . Just wait till the game gets leaked publicly or released to find out.

If it was zombies I'm sure it would say _zm not _mp it might be an MP map or something to do with exo surivial
10-29-2014, 07:37 AM #17
BrutalExHale
NextGenUpdate Elite
Originally posted by Kas View Post
Maybe they want at least one secret saved till the game comes out you never know they might just update and zombies will become active and you will be able to see it in the menu. You don't know just stop being rude to people there's no need for it.

Im sorry do you know the meaning of rude i dont think you do. Im not being rude at all im just saying there is no zombies in the the game and a secret they want to save lol my ass you can believe that if you want but Call of Duty has never did that so why would they do it now. Treyarch is the only company that's responsible for zombies not Infinity Ward not sledgehammer none of them.

The following 2 users say thank you to BrutalExHale for this useful post:

CodJumper:, teddy19901
10-29-2014, 08:09 AM #18
CodJumper:
I defeated!
Common sense would be helpful. Even though Activision is the publisher, Sledgehammer does not have the rights for "Cod Zombies". They probably would have f'd it up anyway. Good thing Treyarch took an extra year on that one.
10-29-2014, 09:25 AM #19
Default Avatar
Kas
Originally posted by zFantasyRemake View Post
Are you joking or do you really think there's zombies in it because if so I think you need to go put your helmet back on buddy. Anyway Zombies has been deconfirmed a while back. If you call the exoskeleton mode zombies then you're retarded and must have down syndrome.

So saying someone is retarded and must have down syndrome because they have an opinion other than your own makes the retarded? Like I said there is no need to be rude. And also I didn't say they will have zombies all I'm saying is wait till the game comes out.
Last edited by The Devil ; 10-29-2014 at 09:27 AM.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo