10-29-2014, 03:38 AM #1
TheJaRniBoi
Why So Serious?
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); So SC58 posted the elf for aw and i started to do some string searches and found this:

You must login or register to view this content.

either it is just some unused string or maybe it is zombies? the map name is mp_zombies_box

also you will notice there is aliens gamemode which is extinction from ghosts so maybe thats coming back too
10-29-2014, 09:26 AM #20
Maverick
Climbing up the ladder
It says _MP so id imagine its to do with multiplayer and like jumper said "Sledgehammer does not have the rights for "Cod Zombies"."
10-29-2014, 09:44 AM #21
for the cooperative side of the first-person shooter, developer Sledgehammer revealed we’d be seeing the fan-favorite Zombie game mode return, albeit with a far-flung twist. This game mode is currently called Exo Survivor, and features an unlockable zombie survival game mode. Users must complete the Exo Survival Bonus Wave to unlock the survival mode, but will be greatly rewarded for doing so. A screenshot, shown below, reveals a zombie in an exo suit, which should make a formidable opponent, to say the least. the reaosn you havent seen gameplay of zombies is because none of them have bothered to try this everyone is all about the multiplayer right now and not realizing this is a possibility.
10-29-2014, 09:47 AM #22
Default Avatar
Kas
Originally posted by adamkicksass View Post
for the cooperative side of the first-person shooter, developer Sledgehammer revealed we’d be seeing the fan-favorite Zombie game mode return, albeit with a far-flung twist. This game mode is currently called Exo Survivor, and features an unlockable zombie survival game mode. Users must complete the Exo Survival Bonus Wave to unlock the survival mode, but will be greatly rewarded for doing so. A screenshot, shown below, reveals a zombie in an exo suit, which should make a formidable opponent, to say the least. the reaosn you havent seen gameplay of zombies is because none of them have bothered to try this everyone is all about the multiplayer right now and not realizing this is a possibility.

Source?
10-29-2014, 09:49 AM #23
i dont have the source anymore it was posted a while ago though
10-29-2014, 10:05 AM #24
BrutalExHale
NextGenUpdate Elite
Originally posted by Kas View Post
So saying someone is retarded and must have down syndrome because they have an opinion other than your own makes the retarded? Like I said there is no need to be rude. And also I didn't say they will have zombies all I'm saying is wait till the game comes out.

I was using Down syndrome in a joking matter but I guess you don't understand any of that kind of writing.
10-29-2014, 10:08 AM #25
Default Avatar
Kas
Originally posted by UpH
Common sense would be helpful. Even though Activision is the publisher, Sledgehammer does not have the rights for "Cod Zombies". They probably would have f'd it up anyway. Good thing Treyarch took an extra year on that one.

Originally posted by Jaidyn108 View Post
It says _MP so id imagine its to do with multiplayer and like jumper said "Sledgehammer does not have the rights for "Cod Zombies"."

You must login or register to view this content. Treyarch own the rights tho hmmm ?? how was this ever made if they own the rights?
10-29-2014, 11:55 AM #26
nobody can own the rights of a zombies mode treyarch doesn't own the zombies all together sure they own there own mode of zombies doesn't mean another call of duty cant implement there own zombies mode lol
10-29-2014, 02:19 PM #27
Thurss
Do a barrel roll!
Guys, you made me laugh, the "Zombies rights" isn't owned by 3arc, search, and LOOK UP TO CALL OF DUTY ONLINE, the game only released in Asia.. They have a Zombies gamemode, it's a future zombies, where the zombies are cyborgs..
10-30-2014, 02:19 AM #28
Originally posted by TreyarchTragedy View Post
If it was zombies I'm sure it would say _zm not _mp it might be an MP map or something to do with exo surivial

Mp means map package :P

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo