10-29-2014, 03:38 AM #1
TheJaRniBoi
Why So Serious?
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); So SC58 posted the elf for aw and i started to do some string searches and found this:

You must login or register to view this content.

either it is just some unused string or maybe it is zombies? the map name is mp_zombies_box

also you will notice there is aliens gamemode which is extinction from ghosts so maybe thats coming back too
10-29-2014, 03:48 AM #2
1austin112
League Champion
Originally posted by TheJaRniBoi View Post
So SC58 posted the elf for aw and i started to do some string searches and found this:

either it is just some unused string or maybe it is zombies? the map name is mp_zombies_box

also you will notice there is aliens gamemode which is extinction from ghosts so maybe thats coming back too

nah there is zombies, i went thru the elf in IDA and theres quite a bit of zombie stuff in there Winky Winky
10-29-2014, 03:49 AM #3
Zlare
Bounty hunter
by the time this f*cking game gets leaked lol too much p*ssies for reals...
10-29-2014, 04:18 AM #4
Synergy
Big Daddy
I'm pretty sure thats Exo Survival not zombies.
10-29-2014, 04:30 AM #5
BrutalExHale
NextGenUpdate Elite
Lol how much you want to bet you put that in
10-29-2014, 04:38 AM #6
BrutalExHale
NextGenUpdate Elite
Originally posted by 1austin112 View Post
nah there is zombies, i went thru the elf in IDA and theres quite a bit of zombie stuff in there Winky Winky

Are you joking or do you really think there's zombies in it because if so I think you need to go put your helmet back on buddy. Anyway Zombies has been deconfirmed a while back. If you call the exoskeleton mode zombies then you're retarded and must have down syndrome.
10-29-2014, 04:51 AM #7
SyGnUs
Give a F*** About Your Lifestyle
Originally posted by zFantasyRemake View Post
Are you joking or do you really think there's zombies in it because if so I think you need to go put your helmet back on buddy. Anyway Zombies has been deconfirmed a while back. If you call the exoskeleton mode zombies then you're retarded and must have down syndrome.

This is what some of what you can find in IDA -

Their is also a fastfile called patch_common_zombie_mp.ff . Just wait till the game gets leaked publicly or released to find out.
10-29-2014, 04:53 AM #8
Synergy
Big Daddy
Originally posted by SyGnUs View Post
This is what some of what you can find in IDA -

Their is also a fastfile called patch_common_zombie_mp.ff . Just wait till the game gets leaked publicly or released to find out.

There is already leaked images there is no Zombies only Multiplayer, Single Player, and Exo Survival.
10-29-2014, 04:57 AM #9
SyGnUs
Give a F*** About Your Lifestyle
Originally posted by Synergyy View Post
There is already leaked images there is no Zombies only Multiplayer, Single Player, and Exo Survival.

I didn't say there was, just showing what is their. Maybe they have something planned though or they were to lazy to remove stuff.
10-29-2014, 05:10 AM #10
You have the game already ?

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo