Post: ■■Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare Soundtracks■■ [Zombie + Campaign]
10-29-2014, 12:18 PM #1
MEGANO5
Dawn Of The Legion
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
■■ the bonus CD from Amazon.com

They have sent it prior to the official release.

You can listen to the soundtrack over this link

■■■CAMPAIGN Soundtrack End Credit■■■

You must login or register to view this content.

■■■ Zombie/Survival Soundtrack■■■

Last edited by MEGANO5 ; 10-29-2014 at 12:27 PM.
10-29-2014, 12:24 PM #2
Wow, these tracks are pretty bad, but still thanks for sharing it!
10-29-2014, 12:27 PM #3
What do you mean aw??? Does this mean there will be zombies??
10-29-2014, 01:57 PM #4
xXcodgmRTE
Climbing up the ladder
Originally posted by adamkicksass View Post
What do you mean aw??? Does this mean there will be zombies??

Yes but its bot like black ops zombies
10-29-2014, 02:09 PM #5
oh man i hope your right because th song has edward richtofen in the song so does that mean the classic characters will be in it as well? where did you get the sound track? was it an official bonus?
10-29-2014, 02:19 PM #6
BrutalExHale
NextGenUpdate Elite
Lol I love how people really believe that there's zombies in it when there's not.
10-29-2014, 02:25 PM #7
whats your problem? and how do you even know that? for one there is zombiesi n advanced warfare its confirmed in a exo survival bonus wave thus far, there could very well be a whole mode to go with it, why would they only have one wave? it doesnt make sense and you need to stop complaining when people speculate itd there opinion leave it alone.
10-29-2014, 02:35 PM #8

this is a zombie this is a zombies bonus wave if they can have a bonus wave they can very well have there own mode of it
10-29-2014, 03:18 PM #9
End of the day, nobody is going to make a better zombies game mode than treyarch's zombies.
10-29-2014, 07:36 PM #10
Originally posted by FencePanel View Post
End of the day, nobody is going to make a better zombies game mode than treyarch's zombies.

No shit brah. 3ARC specializes in zombies. Ain't no way this will be better than old school 3ARC zombies since they been in the Z-GAME since WAW lol (damn...good memories from classic maps). I believe that it will be better than piece of junk Extinction and well...kinda keep me busy until next year 3ARC releases game and real zombies =P I just wish 3ARC added additional DLC and categorized it as classics or some other name but put every known zombie map to date OR if its too much to put...At least a DLC that has 1 top voted map from each zombie DLC pack in the past.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo