11-01-2014, 01:13 AM #1
FarSideX
I’m too L33T
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); This is what people are talking about when they say the graphics are bad. They are bad compared to past COD/Quake games not just compared to other systems. These are the only two captures I did and locations were just random as the poor quality is through out the game.

The second photo was edited to remove the killfeed, otherwise they were taken with the PS3 built in screenshot so there is no capture degradation.

You must login or register to view this content.
Is that supposed to be a car?

If they are not going to make proper textures they could at least turn on the anti-aliasing!

I think they are just seeing how bad of a game they can make and still get people to buy it. If you have not bought this game yet I suggest you pass.

The following user thanked FarSideX for this useful post:

dutch42086
11-01-2014, 06:14 PM #20
phantons
Little One
Originally posted by matthijscod View Post
So the game leaked 2 days ago and everybody already plays it, u really think they gonna change anything on the graphics? I thinks this is what we get on last gen.

Games have started figuring out anti piracy measures. Usually these include jacked up graphics to help prevent leaks and such.
11-01-2014, 06:24 PM #21
its last gen stop flipping shit. if the only console you have is last gen and your trying to get this, kill yourself
11-01-2014, 06:26 PM #22
Originally posted by Phantons View Post
Games have started figuring out anti piracy measures. Usually these include jacked up graphics to help prevent leaks and such.

they would have fucked up the game not made it look shit , thats the dumbest shit ive heard in years
11-01-2014, 06:42 PM #23
FarSideX
I’m too L33T

It is not an anti-piracy measure, the 'leak' is a copy of the retail disc not some pre-release version of the game. Do you really believe what you said that games are just now starting to use anti-piracy measures and those usually include jacked up graphics? If so please excuse yourself from any realistic discussions on the subject.

As for the current gen consoles looking better, of course they do, that is not the point. The point is that this game is worst than previous COD games when compared on the same platform. It is not a cross platform comparison. The map I played looked like it was a test version of the map and not a finished product.

The following user thanked FarSideX for this useful post:

HUNTERofBLURPLE
11-01-2014, 06:50 PM #24
KAOSxGaming
At least I can fight
11-01-2014, 08:12 PM #25
Originally posted by FarSideX View Post
It is not an anti-piracy measure, the 'leak' is a copy of the retail disc not some pre-release version of the game. Do you really believe what you said that games are just now starting to use anti-piracy measures and those usually include jacked up graphics? If so please excuse yourself from any realistic discussions on the subject.

As for the current gen consoles looking better, of course they do, that is not the point. The point is that this game is worst than previous COD games when compared on the same platform. It is not a cross platform comparison. The map I played looked like it was a test version of the map and not a finished product.

tbh i think they made half the game on last gen then the rest on next gen and making it look a bit better so they didnt focus on last gen as much and just made it available . personally idgaf i have a ps4 the and im buying it on it so i wont have to worry about this mess
11-02-2014, 01:19 AM #26
phantons
Little One

It's not so much that they just started figuring it out. It's that they're messing will players intentionally. This is a perfect example of that. You have all these players who are playing the game before they should going "what the hell?" and Activision is sitting here like "well, you don't have a legit copy of the game." They're starting to mess with players and no how to counter the stupid crap people do when they try to publicly release their games early. There's a possibility that on Monday, a patch comes out that fixes these because maybe they don't know how to determine which copy is fake and which is real. I'd bet, though, that until you get a LEGIT copy which CANNOT BE BEFORE MONDAY, you'll run into bugs and errors. I don't care if it's an alleged "retail disc." It's not legit because the game isn't out yet.
11-02-2014, 04:51 PM #27
FarSideX
I’m too L33T
It's not so much that they just started figuring it out. It's that they're messing will players intentionally. This is a perfect example of that. You have all these players who are playing the game before they should going "what the hell?" and Activision is sitting here like "well, you don't have a legit copy of the game." They're starting to mess with players and no how to counter the stupid crap people do when they try to publicly release their games early. There's a possibility that on Monday, a patch comes out that fixes these because maybe they don't know how to determine which copy is fake and which is real. I'd bet, though, that until you get a LEGIT copy which CANNOT BE BEFORE MONDAY, you'll run into bugs and errors. I don't care if it's an alleged "retail disc." It's not legit because the game isn't out yet.

You have a pretty wild imagination there.

I guess they press and package all the BluRays and teleport them to the stores the night before release in your world?
11-03-2014, 03:49 AM #28
phantons
Little One
You have a pretty wild imagination there.

I guess they press and package all the BluRays and teleport them to the stores the night before release in your world?

No. Am I to assume you went and robbed one of the UPS stores though for the call of duty game being held in the back until tomorrow? Or a Gamestop store where they're waiting to give out pre-orders until tomorrow?

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo