11-02-2014, 05:37 AM #1
One
At least I can fight
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); so whats do you think of Advanced Warfare so far? im really liking the multiplayer, but i can see the double jump getting really annoying :p so whats your guys thoughts? and is that new survival gamemode any good?

Update: Don't really like this game anymore, double jump is annoying asf just like I said, anyone still play this game?
Last edited by One ; 01-23-2015 at 03:05 PM.

The following 4 users say thank you to One for this useful post:

Bluntyy, fds423ed, Geo, XxEconomicsxX
11-02-2014, 05:48 AM #2
Geo
Don't Believe The Title
I can get used to the jumping, has been good so far but if you haven;t already check out Campaign, the mix between movie and gameplay is great Smile

The following user thanked Geo for this useful post:

One
11-02-2014, 05:52 AM #3
One
At least I can fight
Originally posted by Geo View Post
I can get used to the jumping, has been good so far but if you haven;t already check out Campaign, the mix between movie and gameplay is great Smile

yes i will be checking out the campaign, i dont usually bother with campaign but it looks pretty nice on this game :p
and yea i guess ill just have to get use to the double jumping as i never really played halo or any futuristic FPS.
11-02-2014, 06:10 AM #4
Originally posted by Astek View Post
so whats do you think of Advanced Warfare so far? im really liking the multiplayer, but i can see the double jump getting really annoying :p so whats your guys thoughts? and is that new survival gamemode any good?

Game is great. The Jumping is something new which i like, plus its different from the rest of the COD's. Overall i'd say this game is a 8/10 in my opinion. Can't wait until the official release so i can play some more gamemodes like S&Awesome face & the all favorite, infected. Smile
Last edited by Son-Of-A-Toilet ; 11-02-2014 at 07:29 AM.

The following user thanked Son-Of-A-Toilet for this useful post:

One
11-02-2014, 06:22 AM #5
One
At least I can fight
Originally posted by speedyx215 View Post
Game is great. The Jumping is something new which i like, plus its different from the rest of the COD's. Overall i'd say this game is a 8/10 in my opinion. Can't wait until the official release so i can play some more games like S&Awesome face & the all favorite, infected. Smile

yes im really keen to play hardpoint and ctf Smile
11-02-2014, 06:22 AM #6
Originally posted by speedyx215 View Post
Game is great. The Jumping is something new which i like, plus its different from the rest of the COD's. Overall i'd say this game is a 8/10 in my opinion. Can't wait until the official release so i can play some more games like S&Awesome face & the all favorite, infected. Smile

I can't wait either. None of my friends have the game, cuz they on OFW.
11-02-2014, 06:26 AM #7
Originally posted by Astek View Post
so whats do you think of Advanced Warfare so far? im really liking the multiplayer, but i can see the double jump getting really annoying :p so whats your guys thoughts? and is that new survival gamemode any good?

It's some really bold and unique. That two year wait was worth it. I love the exo jump, exo abilities, but most of all, my exo launcher! I'll have to check out campaign. I've only ever completed BO1 campaigned and played some of the BO2 campaign. But so far, I'm really enjoying the game. Exo survival is really challenging, and you will not get too far in solo. I really want to try that game mode out in a 4-man party. I haven't modded the game in any way. And actually, I'm doing better on this multiplayer than on BO2. No campers, from what I've seen. Too bad the game is gonna be completely ruined for OFW users, since there's god mode people and xp lobbies about.

The following user thanked Frosty for this useful post:

One
11-02-2014, 07:21 AM #8
iDEXModzYT
At least I can fight
Downloading the Game as We Speak lol..Cant wait to try it out
11-02-2014, 02:00 PM #9
StevensCruz
Gym leader
Originally posted by KHATPHAT View Post
Downloading the Game as We Speak lol..Cant wait to try it out

It's a nice game Upside Down Happy
11-02-2014, 06:49 PM #10
iDEXModzYT
At least I can fight
Originally posted by StevensCruz711 View Post
It's a nice game Upside Down Happy

All i know is that this game is gonna get modded the fck up by us the modders from every where lol

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo