Post: Zombies Return In Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare DLC
11-02-2014, 09:45 PM #1
kristijan1001
I’m too L33T
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
You must login or register to view this content.

You must login or register to view this content.

GameStop has issued a press release, stating that the Zombie mode in the newest addition to the Call of Duty series, Advanced Warfare, will only be playable as part of a purchase of a season pass, that comes included with a $49.99 price tag. The season pass will also include four packs of multiplayer maps as well as a “bonus” Atlas Gorge map.

The fun doesn’t stop there, because GameStop has also announced that those who purchase GameStop’s Day Zero Edition of Advanced Warfare, will also receive 1 day of double XP on Monday, November 3, the game’s launch date for the pre-ordered Day Zero Edition. Just when you though it couldn’t get any better, those who are able to be score spots toward the front of the line will also receive the “Advanced Arsenal bullet brass exoskeleton and EM1 Quantum directed energy weapon, plus the AK-12G Assault Rifle and Crossbow-B2 custom weapons.”

GameStop is also offering an upgrade special for those who would like to uprade to a PS4. You can trade in a PS3, of 2o GB and bigger or an Xbox 360 of at least 250 GB for $125 of in store credit towards a PS4. This offer lasts until November 9. Customers who purchase a new PS4 bundled with a copy of Advanced Warfare, will receive a year of free PlayStation Plus. The Xbox One will also receive special holiday bundles.

There is no confirmed time table for how soon gamers will be able to actually playable access the Zombie Mode. The initial DLC, the Havok map pack, is slated for released first for the Xbox in January, with later release dates for the other platforms.

The Call of Duty franchise has become a cash-cow and everybody is looking to cash in on it’s success, in just about every imaginable form. Players will essentially be charged the full retail price of an additional game, in order to enjoy the full content of Advanced Warfare. Will you be among those who are will to throw cash at it, in order to fully enjoy the game or will you be among those who think DLC has gone too far and won’t supporting these cash based incentives?

Source:Ps3Hax

PS: Activision Money Whores
Last edited by kristijan1001 ; 11-02-2014 at 09:47 PM.
11-02-2014, 09:54 PM #2
iDEXModzYT
At least I can fight
Thankz for the info
11-02-2014, 09:56 PM #3
cod5cl
You talkin to me?
so the zombies will be on advanced warfare??
11-02-2014, 10:00 PM #4
kristijan1001
I’m too L33T
Originally posted by cod5cl View Post
so the zombies will be on advanced warfare??

Yes in a DLC

The following user thanked kristijan1001 for this useful post:

cod5cl
11-02-2014, 10:09 PM #5
iDEXModzYT
At least I can fight
Originally posted by kristijan1001 View Post
Yes in a DLC

They always want money :( too bad im gonna get the dlc .pckg lol
11-02-2014, 10:24 PM #6
The separate zombies mode will be in the dlc you can get a zombies round once you unlock tier 4 in exo survival and play through the last map.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo