11-04-2014, 05:44 PM #1
HackMii24
Pokemon Trainer
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); This game has made me rage even harder than Ghosts, and I was extremely let down playing this game. My current rank is 1st prestige level 30, and I've seen some pretty bad shit in this game.

Drop Shotters/Tryhard***s

Problem
I HATE tryhards. Even worse, I hate drop shotters even MORE. About 9 times out of 10, I get drop shotted by some ******ish 18 year-old who thinks he's any good at Call of Duty. I know it's been out there for a while, but now it's EVERYONE. In fact, I've seen more drop shotters than people who even use the exo - that's pretty fucking sad. If I see one more drop shotter, I'm taking a knife to their neck.

Also, it's funny when I see that their stats are complete shit with their 1.00 K/D's, yet they will lose or try for nothing.

Solution
Delay going from immediate crouch to immediate prone by 1 second.

Knifing

Problem
I can't stand this new knifing. It seems I have the range of 1cm and it's barely even possible to knife anymore. The Ghosts knifing was probably the best considering it was unique and had nice range. It's not even that I panic knife, its that when I TRY to knife, I just can't.

Solution
Increase knife range and accuracy.

Lag and Lag Compensation

Problem
It was no surprise; there's lag compensation. My bullets never register on time or people will corner-shot the fuck out of me. Also, when I try to even shoot at someone, I get immediately killed with no chance of firing. On their screen, it says that they've been looking at me for about 1.5 seconds (which is a lot of time to look and shoot at someone) and I barly see them for about 0.1 seconds.

Solution
Remove the lag compensation, host connection, and put in steadier dedicated connections.

At the end of the day, I'll give the game a 5/10. Fix all of the above and it's an easy 9/10.
11-04-2014, 06:01 PM #2
You must login or register to view this content.

I find it funny when people complain about people trying too hard or being a "try hard". Everyone wants to play good so everyone would technically be a try hard then... stupid saying.

The following 4 users say thank you to HeAdsWillRoLL for this useful post:

HiddenHour, ignacew, InXInvader, iTzDavid39

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo