11-05-2014, 11:07 AM #1
Default Avatar
Kas
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Breaking News for Call of Duty Fans – Zombies are Back!

This just in, Zombies are back as part of the Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare season pass!

Activision has clarified the info and stated that the Season Pass is not required for the zombies content and that the content will be part of individual DLC packs as well for those that don’t want to get the Season Pass.
According to a press release sent out from GameStop just now, Zombies are coming to Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare as part of the DLC Season. For fans that buy the season pass, you will get access to the zombies that does come to Advanced Warfare.

Source: Charlieintel.

The following 6 users say thank you to Kas for this useful post:

One, Dat ReactionZ, elgolumm, ONEster, ResistThePower, THE_JABZ
11-05-2014, 11:12 AM #2
elgolumm
Can’t trickshot me!
to play in CFW i need to install season pass or only need to download the dlc and install ??
11-05-2014, 11:25 AM #3
I think everyone already knows
11-05-2014, 11:49 AM #4
Default Avatar
Kas
Originally posted by JABZ View Post
I think everyone already knows

Some people don't and before today it was only speculation and opinions but now it's confirmed no one else made a thread on it so I thought I would share for the people that don't

The following 2 users say thank you to Kas for this useful post:

One, ResistThePower
11-05-2014, 12:43 PM #5
Originally posted by Kas View Post
Some people don't and before today it was only speculation and opinions but now it's confirmed no one else made a thread on it so I thought I would share for the people that don't

Thanks for the info matey Winky Winky Thanked ur post

The following user thanked THE_JABZ for this useful post:

11-05-2014, 02:57 PM #6
Snoop
I’m too L33T
and I haven't even tried the game yet Sal
11-05-2014, 04:06 PM #7
I was talking to the cashier at Gamestop on release night. He also said zombie mode was going to return around the Holidays in a DLC pack. Just another way for them to cash in after they already sell millions of copies of the game. But then again that's what should be expected.
11-05-2014, 04:17 PM #8
Cryptic
Former Staff | Content Manager
DLC? It's already in the game, they're just charging 15 dollars to unlock it, but that's none of my business.
11-05-2014, 05:26 PM #9
MLB
Former Moderator
I read a post earlier if you complete EXO survival you gain access to zombies? Is that true. Also, thanks for the information!
11-05-2014, 05:37 PM #10
Cryptic
Former Staff | Content Manager
I thought 'Zombies' was going to be standalone this COD, is it not?

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo