11-07-2014, 03:40 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); You must login or register to view this content.

You must login or register to view this content.

You must login or register to view this content.

there it is.
Last edited by ScaRzModZ ; 11-07-2014 at 03:42 PM.

The following 2 users say thank you to ScaRzModZ for this useful post:

basshead4ever, MymyMODDING
11-07-2014, 03:52 PM #2
Cryptic
Former Staff | Content Manager
This is not anything new really, for a few reasons.

1.) It's COD. All of the 4 map packs are already in the game, just hidden behind paywall. Even zombies is there.

2.) This is somewhat semi-discovered through playing rounds of survival, once you reach a certain level, zombies start spawning. This that's been found could be what your looking at.

The following user thanked Cryptic for this useful post:

Callumeleyy
11-07-2014, 04:18 PM #3
Originally posted by Cryptic
This is not anything new really, for a few reasons.

1.) It's COD. All of the 4 map packs are already in the game, just hidden behind paywall. Even zombies is there.

2.) This is somewhat semi-discovered through playing rounds of survival, once you reach a certain level, zombies start spawning. This that's been found could be what your looking at.

ummmmmmmmm ok, i was just informing everyone what I saw, thought it would be interesting
11-07-2014, 04:25 PM #4
Cryptic
Originally posted by ScaRzModZ View Post
ummmmmmmmm ok, i was just informing everyone what I saw, thought it would be interesting

And that's fine, I'm just saying it's no new information. We've know Zombies were in the game since day 1 when people started looking at the files.

It's cool and all, but nothing to get excited about.

If I was y'all I'd be more pissed that they are making you all pay to unlock stuff that's already in the game. That's the fucked up part.
11-07-2014, 04:26 PM #5
And that's fine, I'm just saying it's no new information. We've know Zombies were in the game since day 1 when people started looking at the files.

It's cool and all, but nothing to get excited about.

If I was y'all I'd be more pissed that they are making you all pay to unlock stuff that's already in the game. That's the fucked up part.

very true, one thing, the "aliens part of it", dickriding Black ops 2 and Ghosts now lmao. What do you reckon?
11-07-2014, 04:30 PM #6
Cryptic
Originally posted by ScaRzModZ View Post
very true, one thing, the "aliens part of it", dickriding Black ops 2 and Ghosts now lmao. What do you reckon?

No that's explainable too.

Advanced Warfare is a DIRECT Copy and Paste of Ghosts.

It's explained here. Grant it, it's Booster Busters, the hacker explains the code.

So it's not a surprise that you see Aliens in the code. It's just bits left over from copy and pasting.
11-07-2014, 04:35 PM #7
No that's explainable too.

Advanced Warfare is a DIRECT Copy and Paste of Ghosts.

It's explained here. Grant it, it's Booster Busters, the hacker explains the code.

So it's not a surprise that you see Aliens in the code. It's just bits left over from copy and pasting.

yeah I heard about that, Sledgehammer leechin xD. Meh this game is the buggiest of all, lag all over the servers, no proper host ping... whats next.. off now anyways. laters.
Last edited by ScaRzModZ ; 11-07-2014 at 04:40 PM.
11-07-2014, 05:32 PM #8
BoatyMcBoatFace
Are you high?
this was found ages ago + they have just copied and pasted from ghosts and some of bo2, even a bit off mw3 is in it Happy
11-08-2014, 08:05 AM #9
Originally posted by liamBruh View Post
this was found ages ago + they have just copied and pasted from ghosts and some of bo2, even a bit off mw3 is in it Happy

MW3 leeching!!?!???

The following user thanked ScaRzModZ for this useful post:

BoatyMcBoatFace

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo