11-10-2014, 11:32 PM #1
Mezzid
< ^ > < ^ >
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); So today I got Advanced Warfare for the PS3 (I'm getting a PS4 copy next year) and I noticed how the skill based match making really took a hit on my KD. Usually on other CoD's I'd have a 2.50 ish KD, yet on AW my KD has dropped to 1.40 :( It's weird, some games I get a 3-4 KD, other games far below that. Do any of you guys have this?

How much did your KD drop, looking at older CoD's?
Last edited by Mezzid ; 11-10-2014 at 11:36 PM.
11-13-2014, 08:33 PM #20
A_Gen_Fiasco
Bounty hunter
I watched your vid, how you kept your composure is beyond me...I experience the same thing and it is rage inducing...good job man
11-14-2014, 03:55 AM #21
rjive
Love Big Titty Bitches
Originally posted by CovertBilly View Post
Perhaps a return to COD4 style Killstreaks would be a good idea. These days the Killstreak rewards are weak as fuck anyway.

I have no idea what the answer is to this shit game. It's ridiculous.
11-14-2014, 11:44 AM #22
JMSYx
Banned
Mw3 - 2.89
Bo2- 2.5
Ghost 3.23
Aw - 1.52

It's dropped a lot I still can't get used to it and I've played a lot haha
11-14-2014, 03:10 PM #23
NmE_
Grunt
Who cares about K.D.? No one should this game is actually based on run and gun ( If you only play classic because i hate the exo).
Might i add the maps suck dick. And the comp is terrible on ps4 and ps3, last call of duty I will ever steal.. ooppp I mean buy Smile Going back to AC Unity, and black ops two.
11-15-2014, 06:49 AM #24
rjive
Love Big Titty Bitches
Originally posted by NmE
Who cares about K.D.? No one should this game is actually based on run and gun ( If you only play classic because i hate the exo).
Might i add the maps suck dick. And the comp is terrible on ps4 and ps3, last call of duty I will ever steal.. ooppp I mean buy Smile Going back to AC Unity, and black ops two.

I care about kdr. I know that I shouldn't but I do. I'm an average player and that's the only thing that I have with respect to the game. I usually lone wolf it and my team mates usually don't go for objectives so I just go for kills...
11-15-2014, 10:33 AM #25
My KDR is sitting at 1.20 right now. I've been playing HSnD for days. It's my favorite game mode and I'm going to try and get in to the top 1000. I'm sitting at around 2000 right now. I'm playing solo and starting to score very high. Finally getting use to the maps, the lanes, the traffic, etc. Still enjoying the game but I think it'll get boring before long. We need more variety in the maps. Some smaller maps would be good.
11-15-2014, 12:32 PM #26
lag compensation.. that's all I gotta say. my K/D is pathetic. I hate putting numerous bullets into people and to die by 3 bullets. Game can be fun but it's to much bullshyt
11-15-2014, 04:01 PM #27
rjive
Love Big Titty Bitches
Originally posted by 713 View Post
lag compensation.. that's all I gotta say. my K/D is pathetic. I hate putting numerous bullets into people and to die by 3 bullets. Game can be fun but it's to much bullshyt

I have heard about lag compensation for the last few COD releases, but don't really understand what that means. Can you explain this?
11-16-2014, 05:21 AM #28
Jincos
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by rjive View Post
I have heard about lag compensation for the last few COD releases, but don't really understand what that means. Can you explain this?

I found this You must login or register to view this content. but I still don't understand it haha :P

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo