11-24-2014, 07:51 PM #1
oNiiTrOx
Do a barrel roll!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I have Advanced Warfare updated to 1.04, and i can get to the multiplayer screen, get to the party, but, Find Game and Private Match are grayed out. Shortly after getting to the party screen, I get kicked back to the multiplayer screen, and every time I click Play Online it does nothing but blip then restart the multiplayer screen. Now, this started last night, and today when I logged in for the first time, it allowed me to select and find games, I don't know what the issue is. Now, I did do a little leveling myself up and what not, made a few classes, thought the classes might have been glitchy, so I cleared every class, found out that wasn't my problem, and I'm still unable to play online. Surely I'm not banned as this started last night, then got fixed working fine shortly this morning. Any help?

In theory, what I'm thinking might get me out of this dumb loop, if somebody could add me on PlayStation 3 (WholeGrainOats) and invite me to their party and get into a game for me to see if that triggers it going back to normal, I'd appreciate any help. I don't have many friends on PSN after my break, followed by someone calling sony and stealing my account and deleting all of my list, otherwise I'd ask one of them, lol.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo